Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 5 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 October, 2020, 06:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Select your two favourite droids form the list of 4 below pop those names in a post on this thread and in three days (Monday 26th October) I'll count up the votes and the two droids with the highest counts will qualify for the tourney proper when it starts.

These decisions have been TOUGH so we'll have a quick break over the weekend and be back up first thing Monday morning. Have fun until then.

So that's nominating your 2 favourite droids by clearly naming them in a reply to this thread... want to know more. Well there's some linkies below the list.

Tiernen Trevallion - more info

Ben Wilsher - more info

Andrea Mutti - more info

David Taylor - more info

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys

Whose in the two different tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney (eventually took me like 3 or 4 goes to get the list right!)

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

Bolt-01

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Greg M.

Tiernen Trevallion is, for my money, Tharg's greatest discovery / new signing of the last decade, and one of the best artists currently working for 2000AD.
Ben Willsher, with his enormous lawmasters, gets the other vote.

Magnetica

Clear favourite for me: Ben Wilsher. It's a real shame we don't get more Dredds from him.

Second place is a toss up, but I'll go for Tiernan.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

ming

sintec

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

AlexF

Tomwe

Tiernen Trevallion & Dave Taylor. Both these droids on top of their game right now!

paddykafka

abelardsnazz

Ben Willsher, who does great work on Dredd and other MC1 stories.

Dave Taylor, also a great MC1 artist - loved his idea and art on the Anderson story about the robot blocks.

rogue69

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++