Main Menu

Rok the God Kickstarter

Started by dancornwell, 13 August, 2019, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Just upped my pledge to include the new Rok team kit. Remember folks if you have pledged already you can top up to add some lovely extras.

We can make this happen!

Frank

Let's hope there are 150 Brazilians, who have been waiting for their wages to arrive in their bank accounts, about to pounce in the next ten hours:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wagnerrok/rok-the-god

Dandontdare

I can only see an option to "change your pledge" rather than add to it - I originally went for the £40 pledge and a few weeks ago I decided I was willing to add the £45 pledge for the extras and sell on the duplicate book, but the site doesn't seem to allow you to pick more than one pledge.

still, it now says "£28,188 pledged of £28,000 goal" so wayhey, we did it!

Colin YNWA

Beat me to it Dan just seen other Dan's post - WAYHEY there was a £3000 burst at the end there - FANTASTIC!

Well done all and of course particularly John and Dan.

EDIT - and Alan, Jim and Abbey of course!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dandontdare on 31 October, 2019, 09:35:30 PM
I can only see an option to "change your pledge" rather than add to it - I originally went for the £40 pledge and a few weeks ago I decided I was willing to add the £45 pledge for the extras and sell on the duplicate book, but the site doesn't seem to allow you to pick more than one pledge.

still, it now says "£28,188 pledged of £28,000 goal" so wayhey, we did it!

I've seen both John and Dan say just add to your existing Pledge and they sort it at the 'survey' stage - don't know what that is so I just added to my current pledge and assume it sorts at the back end.

Frank

OBRIGADO MI AMIGOS BRASILEIROS!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

NapalmKev

Surveys out today!

I went for the 'Commission me a Dan' pledge. You can ask for add-ons if you missed out during the campaign.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Colin YNWA

Yeah I got mine last night and then got the fear trying to make my mind up who to ask for my sketch... I thought I had it pinned down... but now...

broodblik

Brian Bolland "Rok the God" Variant Cover:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

WhizzBang

Wow - Brian has still got it, hasn't he.

Colin YNWA

With apologies if ayone has seen this on Facebook already but I got my new Radford Reds kit today and so dug out photos of my very first kit a classic cotton number from those heady days of the 80s, all poodle rock and Pat Sharpe. Man I must get around to doing the kitchen some day, hasn't changes a bit since the 80s, like a day hasn't past...

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

broodblik

Oh yes, the digital version is  now available. I have downloaded it but will have to wait for me to read it.

Colin YNWA

Yeah seen on Facebook that John and Dan have packed the hardcopy editions and they are on their way. Can't wait.