Main Menu

EX 11: Released

Started by Max Kon, 07 August, 2005, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Kon

yes, same number of pages as this months whole EE

Artificial Idiot

Did everybody else get this today? As I only got my prog...

robbycox

Hi A.I.
yep! Got mine delivered first thing this morning. The prog was also delivered, separately though.
Rob.

Tweak72

Loks like im buying me third copy then
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Artificial Idiot

Thanks for that, Mr. Cox. I got mine the day after (slightly damaged in the post, bah!) so there was no great panic...

paulvonscott

Only read the first few episodes, but it seems like quite good fun.  Exactly the sort of story I wasn't too fussed about 10/15 years ago, but want to read now.

Carlsborg Expert

Me too Paul.

Fan-fucking-tastic artwork I never appreciated as a spoilt kid. Silly silly me.

Ive been kicking myself for not seeing such influence before now.

At the time (10-15yrs old carls.) I looked down my nose at Beli, because of his zero-tolerance of chance markings and by the book graphics.
Now I rue my precociousness.

I have a question to any devout squaxxes.

Is Meltdown Man (Book 2) going to have the "business men in the pool with reaching hands" sequence in it or am I over-imaginating?

Rex Banner

'anyone know where i can buy this as i am not a subi or it? I have never seen it in a shop in this area.'

Don't know what your area is but for some reason the  BP garage at Membury Services Eastbound on the M4 always have a healthy supply of tooth, the meg and EE.

robbycox

Hi All,
I've just had a word with the ever helpful Denise at the Subs dept. and she said that if anyone would like an individual back order of the MM EE it would cost ?3.99 inc. P+P.

Issues are still available.

Denise was also kind enough to give this email address for anyone who'd like to contact her on the back issue subject

subslady@mail.com

Hope this helps.
Best,
Rob.

Trout

I really enjoyed Meltdown Man.

It's the sort of rambling adventure story that comics just don't seem capable of any more.

All sorts of good fun!

- Trout