Main Menu

What's happening in the world of the Black Flame?

Started by ukdane, 08 May, 2006, 01:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Are they still regularly comming out?

I haven't read of any new releases to expect since the announcement of the Cab Inc book.

Although I see there is an omnibus JD collection now listed on Amazon, that:

"This is a collection of Black Flame's first three "Judge Dredd" novels. In "Dredd Vs Death", Judge Dredd finds himself up against a plague spreading through Mega-City One, and teams up with Judge Anderson and ex-Judge DeMarco to investigate a trail of carnage by the Death Cult. "Bad Moon Rising" sees Dredd up against human xenophobes set on destroying an alien ghetto. In "Black Atlantic", Dredd must stop a bio-weapon that is progammed to destroy everything in its path."

Is the run of books comming to an end?
Cheers

-Daney

Keef Monkey

I hope not, I picked up on them quite late on and am working my way through them just now and really really enjoying them. Please Tharg, say it ain't so!!!!? I need something to fill the gap now that the audio adventures are no more.

DavidXBrunt

there are forthcoming books listed on their website with release dates ahead and other books not listed that we know about like the Cabals books and the Slaine trilogy. I think that now theyre established there a cooling down of marketing.

Keef Monkey

DavidXBrunt

Other books that are due include the third part of the second Durham Red series.

Here's a linky to the website so yuo can make a check list and see what you've got and not got.

Link: http://www.blackflame.com/blackflame.html" target="_blank">clicky linky

ukdane

A Slaine Trilogy eh?

Where did you hear about that?

Will Mr.Mills be onboard for it?
If not, will there be a priod where Mills refuses to work for them- as his characters are being written by someone else (*ahem* ABC Warriors novel).
Cheers

-Daney

The Amstor Computer

UKD --

You obviously missed the time when the writer of the BF Slaine novels was mocked, turned up on the board to defend himself, was mocked again then disappeared. All of the threads are in the archives, so you can see the whole sorry episode for yourself... :-)

DavidXBrunt

Oh Daney, how could you have missed all of the broo-ha-hah? For starters dig up the R.I.P. thread...

ukdane

Oh yeah, the Phil Mitchell look-a-like.

I ignored it, and forgot about it.

Cheers

-Daney