Main Menu

Rebellion Festival - Blackpool

Started by Scottiepunk, 05 June, 2008, 01:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottiepunk

Looks like the Dickies are playing on the Saturday night, check out the full list here:

http://www.rebellionfestivals.co.uk/reb ... bands.html

Scottiepunk

Hey Tanky, what I was trying to say, all those weeks ago, was fantastic, might see you on the Sunday!!  :D

Dog Deever

Conflict...Discharge....Subhumans....One Way System....cant....resist....

Blackpool... I wonder If I can persuade Mrs Deever that it would be a great 'holiday'...
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Peter Wolf

I promise you that Blackpool is a Once in a lifetime experience.

[You wont ever want to go back]
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

scutfink

y'know, now I can post here again, I've completely forgotten what I was going to say :$

Hoagy

The tickets have sold out. The rates have gone through the roof.

My band are still going  to go to see if we are tough enough to play, this sort of thing.

Radiohead played at Trafford Cricket Ground, this weekend and a friend was passed some tickets at a cut rate because another mate had to pay his supplyer.

He got there to find ticket a third of the price.

And still; Its gonna be lovely to see the Blackpool Tower with an Anarchy flag flapping from its peak.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Scottiepunk

Krombasher your band are playing? What's the bands name?

Peter Wolf

I wouldnt mind seeing Conflict and Discharge.

I hardly bother with live music anymore but the handful of times i wanted to see a band and had to pay for it or didnt have a ticket or it had sold out there was always someone outside selling a ticket at the last minute for not much more or the face value of the ticket.

I am in London this Friday and i was offered a free ticket to see Morrissey in Hyde Park this Friday..If its still going on Friday then i will go but i wouldnt pay money to see Morrissey so i dont really care either way.

Peter Wolf

I will take back what i said and owe
Morrissey an apology because the Mozzer was pretty bloody good.Plus Siouxsie who was good as well.

Otherwise what i will say is avoid corporate sponsored festivals like O2 like the plague.

Awful. No atmosphere crap catering and drink and advertising in my face everywhere.

Avoid.

Worst of all was Beck.I walked off in the end but i found watching the sky was more interesting than Beck.

veganfishcake