Main Menu

JAWS The Exhibition - August 08

Started by esoteric ed, 27 July, 2008, 09:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "TordelBack"Fear not, yer Lordship, the good ship TordelCo might be sailing in calmer financial waters by then ...

Might I digress and add the I very much hope that this is the case, since I know that conditions have not been ideal in the Tordelbackian Empire of late, and I hope that the waters (to continue the metaphor) are smoother ahead.

Quote(assuming we don't run into that bloody great shark)

You're going to need a bigger boat.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

johnnystress

I must remeber to pop into an Asda while I'm there- for a pair of Dredd grots

Noisybast

Yeah, some of the shops start closing from about 4:30, but other than that Liverpool's pretty much the same on Sunday as it is on Saturday. If Messrs Ed, Stress and Back (or any other boarders, for that matter) fancy meeting up for a pint at some point, PM me and we'll arrange something.

Also, ignore most of Peter's post. Liverpool is approximately as rough as any other similarly-sized city. No more, no less.
The city centre is busier on match days and post-match football crowds are generally drunken, rowdy, aggressive nob-ends wherever you go.
You probably will attract negativity if you go around critiquing the local accent, so best to just smile nice and drink up.

Other than that, have fun!

-Scousebast
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Peter Wolf

Also, ignore most of Peter's post. Liverpool is approximately as rough as any other similarly-sized city. No more, no less.
The city centre is busier on match days and post-match football crowds are generally drunken, rowdy, aggressive nob-ends wherever you go.
You probably will attract negativity if you go around critiquing the local accent, so best to just smile nice and drink up.

I never said Liverpool was any more rough than anywhere else .I forgot that you are from that neck of the woods but for the record i could say far worse things about the town that i live in at the moment and the people that live here than i ever could about Liverpool so no slant intended not that there was one.I do know the NW pretty well by the way and i am very well travelled and i know how not to upset and get on with the locals wherever that may be.And last of all my home town if i can call it that gets slagged off and criticised by the media constantly and unfairly by people that dont know it and dont understand it far more than yours ever does.

Also i dont go around critiquing the local accent i just said that sometimes its very broad and hard to understand to the untrained ear so again no slant intended.

Thanks for getting on my case and thanks for reading.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Matt Nicholson"Yeah, some of the shops start closing from about 4:30, but other than that Liverpool's pretty much the same on Sunday as it is on Saturday. If Messrs Ed, Stress and Back (or any other boarders, for that matter) fancy meeting up for a pint at some point, PM me and we'll arrange something.

Other than that, have fun!

-Scousebast

Apologies for the double post but i forgot to add this : :angry:  :angry:  to my reply to your post.

I dont usually ever get that annoyed by comment online bit all this has really wound me up.Thats partly my fault for letting that happen but i am angry all the same.

That is all.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death