Main Menu

If Celebrities Were Ordinary People.

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 09 November, 2009, 10:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I was surfing the net and found this site thinking it you's might find it interesting.

It would appear that some celebrities don't need their image consultants, trainers, fab diets to keep their figures, and youthful model looks.

It would also appear that some aren't so badley effected by mediocrety,

There's picture of Sharon Stone where she's more elegant if alittle more aged.

Miley Cyrus looks cuddley, but none the less good looking.

Fatness doesn't bother me much, but can be very unattractive, if left unchecked.

There's picture of Cate Blachett where she just looks smarter. If she wasn't there already.

A photo of Kendra Wilkinson. The first of which she looks like a creepy housewife and the second two.. she looks kind of nice in homley fashion.

Like I said earlier , I don't mind if they are alittle more fat, as long as they are still pretty and human looking.

Two couple photos....

..... one of which is still a pretty if oversized Jennifer Garner with a equally oversized, balding Ben Affleck.

......Theres still a doable Catherine Zeta Jones with her husband Michael Douglas.
Understanding his autonomous habitt for fitness, it's no surpise he doesn't look much different.

Jenifer Lopez still looks very hot with more rounded shoulders.

Hillary Duff, still attractive but pychotic.

Amy Winehouse, noraml, sort of cute. Now that she doesn't look like a drugged up hooker. Is she really intentionally marketed this way?

While some depend on there expencisve make-overs to avoid the enivitable.

A picture of Madonna that looks really shocking.

http://izismile.com/2009/03/27/if_celebrities_were_ordinary_people_61_pics.html

Of the two pictures of Pamela Anderson, which do you still find attractive?

COMMANDO FORCES

Amy Winehouse looks okay and the first pic of Pamela Anderson reminds me of the MILF in American Pie ;)

House of Usher

QuoteIf Celebrities Were Ordinary People.

Oh, but they are.  :-*
STRIKE !!!