Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

In theory Uncle Umpty should be last.

2000AD Online

Is too late to add my name to the list?

eggonlegs

ill sign. congrats to oddboy!

DavidXBrunt

Nope, not to late. Keep those names coming.

Wake

I'll sign somewhere along the line.

Wake

Art

So has the Prog been launched into the postal system yet?

Oddboy

If the first 6 (or is it 8) people on the list want to send me their addresses, then I'll send you one of the 2000AD postcards I won from printing the letter!

Better set your phaser to stun.

Marbles

NB So who's got the prize at the moment ??
Remember - dry hair is for squids

DavidXBrunt

The prog has left my abode with additions from myself (and through technological wonders) ukdane. It's on it's way to Paul and Satch.

The postage is 54p by the way. I included 16 stamps thinking that would cover it, but not even close. If you could all use one of the included ones and add an extra stamp we'll be fine. I'll re-imburse anyone who wants their 26p back.

petehall

add me to the list slug hunter

Oddboy

If the first 6 (or is it 8) people on the list want to send me their addresses, then I'll send you one of the 2000AD postcards I won from printing the letter!

Make that the first 6 (or is it 8) people who send me their addresses (providing you're on the list).
So far; Stodge is in the lead.  Any preference for which postcard?https://slate.site-secure.net/2000adonline/secure/shop/images/products/postcardmontagethumb.jpg">

stodge

i'm not arsed really.  the top left dredd one looks okay.

roystead

Since I'll have a set of my very own postcards at some point, I'd like to donate my choice of postcard to the cause of World Peace...

Roy

PS/ Think of the children - can't somebody please think of the children?

stodge

got the postcard yesterday oddboy.  thanks very much.

it confused the hell out of my missus when she saw this postcard which simply said "Borag Thungg" on the back of it.......

then she turned it over and saw dredd on the front and instantly groaned before passing it to me....

priceless.

Oddboy

Heh!

Still another 7 postcards up for grabs!