Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: vzzbux on 01 November, 2010, 10:33:44 PM
I don't really like talking politics as it causes too much bad feeling but watching the news today and seeing in parliment Labour asking the questions as to why those devises weren't found sooner. But they were found weren't they (fuknutz) and also the new government have not long been in power, so any security at the moment is there from the previous government and any changes that the current government cannot be made without going through the right channels which take time, so to criticise the way the security conduct themselves is to criticise the previous govt surely?

(Steps slowly off soap box)

V

And not one of them stands up in Parliament and says its all BS but thats what i am saying.Not that i expect that to happen.

Its all a load of CRAP and as usual we will get it in the neck one way or another as air travel has been completly ruined by all this security nonsense.

Awl Alacki the CIA Lackey.

Honestly its just pathetic that everytime the govt is having problems and whenever the fake war on terror is flagging there is more impetus in the form of fake terror threats and the Islamic fundamentalists are wheeled out in public again and again.The trend now is for fake terror events that are foiled just in time because govts are wary of staging more false flags that result in loss of life because people are wise to it and the questions come back to haunt them.

No inquiries - no questions asked and no mess to clear up but there are always questions to be asked regardless.

Another terrorist plot foiled so arent the security services doing a great job of keeping us all safe ?

Maintain the heightened security alert and maintain the politics of fear as its a way of govt justifying its existence and to justify more spending on war in the Yemen - Pakistan - Iraq - Iran etc etc.

Has anyone ever noticed that the alleged terrorists keeping winning as we lose more and more of our freedoms that the alleged terrorists hate ??

Coincidence ?

I dont think so.

Someone should tell them not to bother anymore. [sarcasm]

Abraham Lincoln was shot dead for printing paper money independently of the banking oligarchs.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Christov

Have given up on Politics.

Preparing a rocket to the Moon where I shall live as King of the Clangers.

The Legendary Shark

Be their banker instead - you'll have way more power.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

David Cameron and the Coalition govt flip flop on future referendums on the EU.

David Cameron and the coalition govt flip flop on reversing the database/surveillance state.

Its just what i expected and i even said as much.

enough said.

Matt Timson

Oh, you guys will just love this:

http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2010/11/conspiracy-theories.html

:D

By way of Si Spurrier and Antony Johnston, on Twitter.
Pffft...

The Legendary Shark

Heh, it sounds a lot like the work of the "Office of International Treasury Control."

http://www.unoitc.org/index.html

One would have thought that an organization with enough financial clout to bail out entire countries would be able to afford a decent web designer. (Or maybe that's just what they want us to think...  ::)  )

"Just deposit $1.5M in my First Bank of Nigeria account to release the funds necessary for bailing out your country. Free gold or diamond mine with every application."
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

I think i need to read all that again......... :-\

Bailing out entire countries is all well and good but its not very clever handing over gold to criminals. :rolleyes:

The Legendary Shark

Yes, mention of the Gold Standard set my alarm bells ringing too.

As you know, it was the goldsmiths who first hit upon the idea of fractional reserve lending - one of the major problems in our economy today. Basing the "worth" of currency on gold is good for the rich (who already own most of the gold anyway and can, because gold is such a limited resource, continue to manipulate currencies and, by natural extension, governments and societies through this horrid metal), but not so good for the rest of us.

Also, there has never been an audit of the gold reserves in Fort Knox and the British Treasury (and many other global financial bodies) are strangely reluctant to let the rest of us know exactly how much gold there actually is in the world. From a few comments in this Hansard report, though, it seems that the Bank of England does in fact know how much gold there is in the world and, I presume, who owns it. Of course, that information is too important to be entrusted to peasants* like us.

*I use this word entirely correctly, as this is how the dozen or so families who own the world's Central Banks regard us.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Whois Record For Unoitc.org

Registrant Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
Registrant Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
Registrant Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Washington
Registrant State/Province:District of Columbia
Registrant Postal Code:20036
Registrant Country:US

http://whois.domaintools.com/unoitc.org
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

As i understand it the total value of the planets known* gold reserves in the form of bullion is 3.7 trillion so there simply is not enough gold to go round and i dont really know if the Gold standard is a viable option while the economy is flooded with worthless cash backed with nothing so there would have to be some kind of redress to be able to offset currency against gold.

I say known as there may well be more than that hidden away in undisclosed locations or in places like Switzerland and my guess is the criminals are hoarding it to manipulate the gold market and when it suits them they will dump a lot of it onto the market so the value will drop by a lot and all the small time investors will lose out.

Bailing out a nation with gold isnt a good idea for that reason as its too volatile a commodity because if this country is given gold then that gold is going to have to be sold off and if its advertised that an unknown bebefactor is going to give gold the4n that will instantly cause ripples in the gold market.

Is the value of the gift* 5 billion ?

Thats peanuts.I really need to read this again but a lot of this sounds very spurious and since when does the BOE launder cash since its not that kind of bank and its certainly not a clearing bank and since when does the IRA have 1 billion to launder ?

They have never5 been that well funded as it sounds ludicrous.

"Foundation X" - I wonder if this is one of the Rothschild/Rockefeller tax free foundations ?

I need to read this again and its going to take ages to go through it all.

*No such thing as a free gift and whoever gives cash will want some sort of control as there will be conditions.

Beware of those who bear gifts.....

It would be far easier and more satisfying to force the Banksters to wipe the debt.Why should we have to pay them for their scams ??

There is only 13 f
Amilies after all and at the most 300 of them within the families and there are more of us than them and when they have to bail out they will more than likely live out at sea rather than on land on their yachts and cruisers......

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 03 November, 2010, 05:36:37 PM
Whois Record For Unoitc.org

Registrant Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
Registrant Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
Registrant Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Washington
Registrant State/Province:District of Columbia
Registrant Postal Code:20036
Registrant Country:US

http://whois.domaintools.com/unoitc.org

F them.They are affiliated to the UN which means they sre affiliated to Banksters and criminals and they are based in Washington DC with all the rrest of the criminals and i notice they are a sovereign entity.So its alright for them to be a sovereign entity but its not alright for individual nations to be sovereign entities ??

If its them giving the cash then my suspicions are correct and if they give cash and its accepted then its nothing more than a takeover and we will be beholden to the UN and a protectorate of the UN so if its them i would turn down their offer.

I need to know more about this but thanks for posting.

alarm bells are ringing......

Christov

Quote from: Matt Timson on 03 November, 2010, 02:10:42 PM
Oh, you guys will just love this:

http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2010/11/conspiracy-theories.html

:D

By way of Si Spurrier and Antony Johnston, on Twitter.

Starting to think the Moon might not be far away enough.

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 03 November, 2010, 04:50:34 PM
Heh, it sounds a lot like the work of the "Office of International Treasury Control."

http://www.unoitc.org/index.html

Could be:

http://hopisen.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/have-we-uncovered-foundation-x/

He gives a decent summary:
http://hopisen.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/the-lord-the-cabinet-minister-foundation-x-and-a-mysterious-5-billion/

That The Garudian reposted:
www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/nov/03/strange-case-lord-james-foundation-x

A separate question is: What was he doing laundering terrorist money??
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Misanthrope

The majority of MPs are selfish and greedy. That is all you need to know about politics.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Peter Wolf

FEDRES dumps/injects 2 trillion into the US economy in return for 2 Trillions worth of US Treasury bonds.

I cut and pasted this from elsewhere as i am not typing all that again as i have a headache.

The FEDRES is literally buying/stealing the US by buying Treasury bonds out of money that it costs them next to nothing to print so its a means of taking over as the offshore bankers like Rothschilds openly state that Govt Treasury bonds are the safest form of investment because when the nation is completely bankrupt they get to own everything as they will take everything as collateral when the treasury cant pay the interest on the Treasury Bonds at the end of their life which could be 30 years but they could cash them sooner than that.There may not be any need to cash them as being the majority shareholder is what they are interested in as that means ownership and control.They dont need to cash the bonds as they dont need the cash as its not their main interest but rather a means to an end.

Rothschilds are the largest holder of UK Treasury bonds and the US is next......

So if the privately owned Fed buy 2 trillions worth of US Treasury bonds they will become the largest majority holder of US Treasuries.

We are in effect paying the FED to do this as every FEDRES note is chargeable to the taxpayer or everyone through indirect means so this way they get to own as well as create debt and interest.

Absolutely f---ing incredible blatant criminality and there will be more to follow........

Its nothing more than a massive asset seizing/stripping exercise because their plan is to totally destroy the US and its economy because what appears to be injecting cash into the economy is actually theft if you understand what is going on.Now the banks have been bailed out and the cash moved offshore the FED is now closing in on the US itself by purchasing US treasury bonds.The way i see it is the economy wont totally implode just yet as its in their interests to keep it on a knife edge so it can justify dumping more cash into the economy in return for more Treasury bonds and when they have bought as many as they require then the economy will totally collapse.

When this happens they will have to pay off with interest the other holders of Treasury bonds as they will be the majority shareholder in the US Corporation and the takeover will be complete.They will have stolen the US right in front of everyone.Paying off China is preferable to conflict with China unless its a war that they want as war is profitable after all but i dont see China thinking that 887 billion USD plus interest is worth a conflict.

Brazil for example holds 170 billion USD worth of treasury bonds so they can pay them off easily.Its not difficult to pay off anyone if you print cash out of nothing.

Inflation is a weapon that is used against everyone as it drives down your spending power and add that to the virtually zero percent interest rates they offer everyone.They just want everyone to be bankrupt serfs.

Say hello to 21st century high tec Neo-Feudalism.

They are stealing our future.

We have to take it back.

This isnt just criminal.Its diabolical.

The Legendary Shark

Absolutely.

In a nutshell, if the government can print two trillion dollars' worth of bonds it can can print 2 trillion dollars worth of dollars.

Printing 2 trillion dollars worth of bonds creates 2 trillion dollars' worth of debt on top of which is added God knows how much interest. (This is because the government bonds are sold to central bankers, who pay for the bonds with money created out of thin air. This money is then used by the government to pay for hospitals, police, grants etc - every cent of which must be paid back to the central banks. Can you see the scam here?)

Printing 2 trillion dollars' worth of dollars creates 2 trillion dollars. This cash is then spent into society by the government. Nothing has to be paid back as this money was created by society and not a private entity.

"If the American people really knew how the economy works, there would be a revolution before breakfast." Henry Ford
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]