Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

I was over the moon when one of my nieces (then around 14) told she me she was really into comics and spent all her money collecting them - turned out it was all romantic/fantasy manga stuff and my dreams of bonding over old progs werre shattered, as I can't muster up any interest in that stuff.

staticgirl

It's still completely fantastic and I hope she continues.

Cyberleader2000

its great at the moment as one of my friends has just shone me this web sight http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: wonkychop on 14 February, 2012, 11:03:23 PM
do you ever sleep cyberleader? :D

in the hours 4am to 7am get wake up and eaither watch a dvd or sleep to 10am then I get up and do random stuf I love my life at times. thro this new websight will problay kill that sleep patern lol.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Devons Daddy

I GOT THE JOB.   General Manager, of a the new division in a large company here in singapore. WOW I bounce well! :lol:    To add a little joy, the company I am joining the one that fired my former boss,whom informed me I should move on. That's drokkin fantastic  :) :)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

TordelBack

HdE

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 16 February, 2012, 01:29:01 AM
I GOT THE JOB.   General Manager, of a the new division in a large company here in singapore. WOW I bounce well! :lol:    To add a little joy, the company I am joining the one that fired my former boss,whom informed me I should move on. That's drokkin fantastic  :) :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And howzabout that for a bit of irony, eh?
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Dandontdare

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

COMMANDO FORCES

CrazyFoxMachine

Dark Jimbo

I know who Greg Wallace is, and I know who you are, but I don't really understand what I'm looking at...

Um, congrats though!

EDIT - Never mind, Facebook explained all. One day I'll crack this here interwebz!
@jamesfeistdraws