Main Menu

I don't like the shoulders on the new uniform at all.

Started by ABCwarBOT, 26 July, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaky Smoochies

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Goaty

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 30 July, 2011, 03:22:50 AM

Goaty, serious question.   Have you ever thought about anger management lessons?

Yeah I thought Anger Management really funny film.

ABC-Dick, serious question.   Have you ever thought about school lessons?

Steve Green

OK, this is getting out of hand.

Please read the member conduct rules here.

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Thanks,

Steve

Proudhuff

would someone please please lock this thread down?

we all know Ice cream started the Block Wars and see where that lead  :o
DDT did a job on me

Stan

vzzbux

ABCwarBOT: Doesn't like the shoulder pads.

Everyone else: Does like the shoulder pads.

ABCwarBOT isn't Sc*j*.

Everybody likes Icecream.

The end.

V

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

mogzilla

Steve Green

judge macbrayne

Danbo

I love the shoulders and i hope somebody makes a cool replica costume for around £500 so i can wear it whilst playing call of duty and getting drunk on a Saturday night.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

judge macbrayne

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 30 July, 2011, 08:25:39 PM
I love the shoulders and i hope somebody makes a cool replica costume for around £500 so i can wear it whilst playing call of duty and getting drunk on a Saturday night.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnpfqeRMtDjA%26feature%3Dshare&h=lAQBotUXx

The Enigmatic Dr X

I don't like ice cream. Anyone who does is a prick.
Lock up your spoons!

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: Goaty on 30 July, 2011, 09:45:40 AM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 30 July, 2011, 03:22:50 AM

Goaty, serious question.   Have you ever thought about anger management lessons?

Yeah I thought Anger Management really funny film.

ABC-Dick, serious question.   Have you ever thought about school lessons?

I quite like ABC-Dick.    Has a nice ring to it.

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Beaky Smoochies on 30 July, 2011, 06:12:53 AM
For the love of mercy ABCWarBot, SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THE SHOULDER PADS, I mean really!!!  The new Judge uniform looks damn fine to me all over- including the shoulder eagle (raised or not)- and I think DNA Films have achieved a near-impossible task of creating both a realistic and practical Judge costume uniform that, at the same time, is still respectful and utterly recognisable to the source material, and I say "bravo!" to all concerned for both the effort and the fact they're not only making a new Judge Dredd film, but are determined to do it right this time.  If you don't like the new uniform, fine n' dandy, but STOP FILLING UP PAGE AFTER PAGE OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT!  Sorry everyone for going ballistic, but if this guy isn't scojo, then scojo's mum has a dark secret in her past she hasn't told him about, phew, I'm done now...

Hear hear! Well said that man.

And just look at that photo of Dredd running with the explosion behind him. JUST LOOK AT IT!! It's fucking amazing.

You haterz are all entitled to your opinions and all, but on the other hand, fuck off.

Emp

Have we become this anal and ridiculous that we are bitching about fucking SHOULDER PADS ffs!! :o