Main Menu

Dredd Sequel announced (or as near it to a drokkin' sequel)

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 22 March, 2013, 04:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

Hopefully, it'll spawn its own sequels which in turn will get collected for a blu-ray release and that'll prompt a sequel at the cinema! Just like Dr. Horrible!   :D

Steve Green

Hawkmumbler

Great news. Please get Mr. Urban involved, we here loved the chap in the role as I have expressed plenty of time's. Oh, and i'd die if the short turned out to be Mrs Gunderson's Little Adventure, though I very much doubt it.  :lol:

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Hawkmumbler

Bugger, not again. Meant Turned Out Quite Nice Again, not Mrs Gunderson's Little Adventure, though heaven forbid i'll take either!

Spikes

dracula1

If it's true is it a possible pitch for TV? I doubt if Mr. Urban would be involved which would be a shame  :(

Beadle68

I disagree I think Karl would be interested if scripts were good.He has said he would love to be able to reprise his role as Dredd given the chance.TV production values on certain channels are very high so the difference between film and say a good mini series are negligable.

dracula1

Yep! That makes sense. Would our man Urban have the time though, with all the big movie roles getting pushed his way?

The Sherman Kid

Great news! :D

I have a feeling Karl would do it, if other commitments allowed.

In the meantime I'm still buying Euromillions tickets  ;)

dracula1

lol, . . . but hang on this may all be an early April fool's prank !  :o

;)

COMMANDO FORCES

There is something awfully wrong here. Where are the naysayers and doom merchants :lol:

James Stacey

COMMANDO FORCES

Thank Drokk for that. I thought the internet was broken for a moment then!

Professor Bear

I liked when he said Snake Pliskin is the man with no name.