Main Menu

MK1 Lawgiver now for sale

Started by Steve Green, 23 August, 2013, 09:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

For those waiting, Planet Replicas have put up a link to the MK1 replicas.

£125 excluding delivery.

http://webshop.planetreplicas.com/Judge-Dredd-Lawgiver-Mk1

Colin YNWA

It doesn't matter how beautiful it is and it is, alas that price tag puts it out of my range... I'm very jealous of those who can afford it.

Steven Sterlacchini

I've just ordered one.

I've got a few sci-fi replica blasters (Star Wars, Blade Runner, Blakes 7  etc.). Most of them run at around £200+ and aren't even official.

But to be honest, this is the most iconic, the most emotive one I've ever bought. If I could only keep one out of my collection, this would be it.

Well done Dan.

COMMANDO FORCES

Thought I'd better buy one after all the fun playing with the prototype :D

Steven Sterlacchini

I think everyone was amazed that you gave it back  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Steve has been good to me and so I didn't want to get him in trouble, as he was the middle man ;)

Steven Sterlacchini

So it didn't look like an inside job, you should have just roughed him up a bit?

Pete Wells

Yah, I'm sure some of us woulda helped, y'know, just to make it look authentic. We're kind like that.

Ordered mine last night, can't wait to run around the house blasting perps... I mean displaying this sensibly likea growd up.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just so you get an idea of how bloody gorgeous the Lawgiver Mk1 looks, here it is in action ;)

That should be enough to entice anyone to quickly grab theirs now :D

Steve Green

Quote from: Minty on 23 August, 2013, 09:55:14 PM
So it didn't look like an inside job, you should have just roughed him up a bit?

No-one would know the difference.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Steven Sterlacchini

Not everyone drew it that way.

Steve Green

What Minty said.

Looking back at it, it varies - McMahon rarely (if ever) draws it on there) it's listed as an auxillary magazine, and would never fit in the boot holster with it attached.

Jim_Campbell

Ron Smith always drew the second mag, almost no one else did. ISTR Bolland was partial to drawing it, but McMahon, Gibson, Ezquerra, Dillon, et al, pretty much never drew it.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Its funny 'cos of the Judge Dredd RPG I always think of the gun has having the two magazines but when you read the strip Rom Smith aside its very variable how its drawn. A quick look at the Dredd covers on Barney shows how much so, with variance even with the same artists work. So either way is good... unless you played the RPG that is!