Main Menu

Prog 1744 : Martial Law!

Started by Darren Stephens, 23 July, 2011, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Unless they already have the mark 2s in development. Surely no company releases product and assumes "this is it. It will never be better than this, so we won't even try to improve it."

I'd imagine the mark 2s are already being worked upon, and the mark 3s only awaiting the results of some technical development that they predict won't be acheived for a good few months. In the meantime, they've got robots to sell and a market eager for them now. Hence- mark 1s.

SBT

TordelBack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 30 August, 2011, 10:28:02 AM
I'd imagine the mark 2s are already being worked upon, and the mark 3s only awaiting the results of some technical development that they predict won't be acheived for a good few months. In the meantime, they've got robots to sell and a market eager for them now. Hence- mark 1s.

There y'go now, all issues dealt with.  Next!

Cactus

Version 1.0 will be the release version, but there will have been numerous earlier versions as they went through development. When the Volgan military are developing murderous robots that dismember their foes I don't think they care too much about the branding and would be fine with the "Mk 1" suffix.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!