Main Menu

DREDD CONCEPT ART

Started by JOE SOAP, 08 September, 2012, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisticuffs

Right click on the pic' and select 'View Image', will bring it up all on it's own. :)

Cactus

Quote from: Fisticuffs on 14 September, 2012, 10:36:13 PM
Right click on the pic' and select 'View Image', will bring it up all on it's own. :)
That's as much of a pain in the arse. I want to browse and compare, not view each one individually.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Steve Green

Steve Green

Ah, this was just a bit of fun by someone... not for the movie.

James

Brillinat bit of fun though.

Spikes

Brilliant stuff, wonder if these will pop up on the DVD/Blu-ray? Even better, if they get collected together for a 'Art of...' book.

And talking of such, is this worth tracking down?

Obviously, its gonna be Stallone heavy (i know....), but flicking through this at the time, and if my memorys correct, there was a nice section about how the comic version of Dredd developed, similar to what was seen in the Mega-history book.
Any boarders have this?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Judge Jack on 15 September, 2012, 12:51:35 PM

I haven't got it, but I do recall it has quite a lot of bloody lovely Kev Walker art in it.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Fisticuffs

Quote from: Steve Green on 15 September, 2012, 09:01:04 AM

Fantastic for maybe H-Wagon or Manta tank crews, maybe even Citi-Def. :)

James Stacey

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 September, 2012, 12:55:10 PM
Quote from: Judge Jack on 15 September, 2012, 12:51:35 PM

I haven't got it, but I do recall it has quite a lot of bloody lovely Kev Walker art in it.

Cheers

Jim

I brought a copy that was lurking in my local second hand shot. The Kev Walker art is indeed lovely and as he uses the comic Dredd uniform in all the art, not the film one it is refreshingly Stallone lite. Not essential but well worth the groats if you can pick it up at a reasonable price.

The Sherman Kid

Early images on thread not showing at all just red X's. Tried right clicking on red x -no joy, also tried internet options, advanced options mulit-media show pictures is already ticked. Stumped.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 15 September, 2012, 07:49:55 PM
Early images on thread not showing at all just red X's. Tried right clicking on red x -no joy, also tried internet options, advanced options mulit-media show pictures is already ticked. Stumped.

They're the same pics in theposts below it.

CraveNoir

As tweeted by Jock @jock4twenty
"early 'Peach Trees' Housing Block concept art from DREDD 3D"

http://twitter.yfrog.com/oc4b8klp

Goaty

Chopper! Chop the Jug! Death Lives!

JOE SOAP

Pete Wells

Hey fellas, did you know that WE were the first to see Jock's movie concept art in the whole world, on this very fourm?

Let me take you back to Chrismas Eve 2009, the 2000AD advent calendar was in fine form and the 24th, as usual, was the free for all and creator day. Jock was kind enough to send us a nice image of Dredd's chin, which can be seen here: http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26979.msg479784.html#msg479784

If only we'd known he was giving us a sneak peek at the artwork for the movie that was going to blow us all away! See? that's the magic of Christmas! Cheers Jock!