Main Menu

New Poll: Is Cyber-Matt Over-worked?

Started by 2000AD Online, 10 January, 2006, 07:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Max Kon

Matt Timson

But does he get paid twice?  And if so, is it worth cornering him at the bar at the next Bristol bash and demanding that he buy us beer?
Pffft...

Funt Solo

I think it's a terribly bad idea to have one person edit both the weekly and the Meg.

It'll all end in disaster, I tells ye!  Disaster and doom!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Cyber-Matt

Well, that's cheery. Nice to see things kept in perspective.

Rob Spalding

Is it a long term solution or are you only doing it while interviews take place Matt?

Thursday

Disaster and doom?

Well, I suppose there's no point doing things by halves...

Bolt-01

I'm thinking that Matt's experience over the last few years will hold him in good stead, but for Juvus' sake, get an assisstant. I would imagine that Matt has also taken over the EE's as well. The sheer workload is immense.

An assistant will ease the situation. Preferably someone with a background in comics, say the small press scene, who is looking for a valuable learning experience...

Bolt-01

Satanist

If anything he's not busy enough. What he needs is another comic, say every fortnight, you could make it exclusively for new talent. and have free gifts.

;-D
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

[YT-2]

>An assistant will ease the situation. Preferably someone with a background in comics, say the small press scene, who is looking for a valuable learning experience...

Exactly and then we could have an A5 sized photocopied weekly Prog

Rob Spalding

Just right to slip in a pocket.  Genius.
Get cracking Cyber-Matt!

Dudley

An assistant will ease the situation. Preferably someone with a background in comics, say the small press scene, who is looking for a valuable learning experience, is willing to commute from the West Midlands, will sacrifice first-born child for the opportunity...

Bolt-01