Main Menu

Crossword results

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 06 January, 2020, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Just did the draw (writing the initials on 20c coins, shaking them all up, and drawing three).

The two runners-up, who'll get a decorative Dredd-face plate:

MING and FUNT SOLO!

The overall winner, who'll get a Dredd plate AND, thanks to EddieHitler, a copy of Michael Carroll's Judges Vol 2, signed by the author:

SHERIDAN!

PM me your addresses (and real names of course), and Eddie and I will get on the case.  Thanks for taking part; I think I had more fun with it than anyone who entered!  Might do another some time.

The answers:

ACROSS 1. Orlok, 3. Satanus, 5. Rotten, 7. Judge Child, 10. Mean Machine Angel, 13. Father Earth, 15. Chopper, 17. Fargo, 18.  Sadu, 19. Armitage, 21. Giant, 22. Silver, 23. DeMarco, 24. Snork.

DOWN 2. Kenny Who (I hope you noticed the '?' in the clue), 4. Sardini, 6. Tweak  7. Judge Mortis , 8. Judge Dredd, 9. Link Angel OR Fink Angel*, 11. Nero Narcos, 12. Sabbat, 14. Hershey, 16. Otto Sump, 20. Grice.

*It was originally Link - the word 'connection' being part of the clue - but there's no way Fink could be considered a wrong answer either.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 06 January, 2020, 09:23:11 PM
The overall winner, who'll get a Dredd plate AND, thanks to EddieHitler, a copy of Michael Carroll's Judges Vol 2, signed by the author:

SHERIDAN!

Woo-hoo!  Thanks!  PMing right now!

ming

Post-Christmas forum laziness means I've only just found this (the email helped!) - wahey!  This was a lot of fun to do so thanks again for the amazing effort :D