Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2020

Started by Dash Decent, 27 June, 2019, 01:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 17 January, 2020, 06:10:06 AM
Death Squad, paperback, 128 pages, 6 August 2020.

Thanks Stevie.

Points to October 2019 entry. Weeps.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

karlos

Speaking of all things Battle, is the Titan Line of HCs well and truly dead, now?

The latest one - Johnny Red vol. 4 - was released 3 and a half years ago!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Sweet Grud - that is a sneckin' great cover from PJ for the prog!

Rately

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 24 January, 2020, 02:27:43 PM
Sweet Grud - that is a sneckin' great cover from PJ for the prog!

Bloody brilliant cover. Striking image.

A classic.

broodblik

Nightcomers will come bagged with Judge Dredd Megazine #417

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Greg M.

Quote from: broodblik on 30 January, 2020, 01:13:55 PM
Nightcomers will come bagged with Judge Dredd Megazine #417

At age seven-and-a-half, The Nightcomers introduced me to Baphomet, for which I have been forever grateful. And afraid.

M.I.K.

...and the back-up strip in that Nightcomers floppy is apparently Terror of The Cats.

sheridan

Quote from: M.I.K. on 30 January, 2020, 05:21:39 PM
...and the back-up strip in that Nightcomers floppy is apparently Terror of The Cats.

Love that one - his Scream! work made me a fan of John Richardson, priming me to for his older 2000AD stuff when I started reaching back through time with my back prog hunt.

Colin YNWA

Fantastic to see this sort of stuff in the floppie again. Just what I wanted to see after Rebellion bought the Treasury.

Fungus

Agreed - great floppy fodder 👍

repoman

The Monarch

terror of the cats is that the weird one the boys from where eagles dare recently covered? not complaining new old stuff is imho better than meg stuff i already own

Dash Decent

Fiends of the Eastern Front - Paperback, 176 pages, 20th October 2020

A luxury omnibus of classic supernatural war stories from the Golden Age of comics - expanded and updated in definitive edition.

Buried deep underground are the remains of Wehrmacht soldier, Hans Schmitt, and his diary, which journals his eerie encounter with the Romanian Captain Constanta and his platoon of blood-sucking freaks! Back in 1943, with the Russians willing to fight until their last man in order to defend Stalingrad, Panzergrenadier Richter discovers Constanta's secret and learns than sometimes your allies can be just as dangerous as the enemy!

Featuring the breathtaking art of Carlos Ezquerra (Judge Dredd) and Colin MacNeil (America, Chopper: Song of the Surfer), with stories from Gerry Finley Day (Rogue Trooper), David Bishop (Thrill-Power Overload), and recent classics from Ian Edginton (Stickleback, Scarlet Traces), Dave Kendall (Fall of Deadworld).

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

The Vigilant - Paperback, 128 pages, 15th September 2020

Classic British Superheroes remade for a 21st Century audience by today's top graphic novel stars!

Lost in the mists of time, home-grown British superheroes once entertained and enthralled millions of kids...Now, the likes of Adam Eterno, Blake Edmonds, Thunderbolt the Avenger, and The Leopard from Lime Street are back for a new generation of readers.

This volume collects the trilogy of Vigilant stories written by Simon Furman (Transformers) and drawn by an all-star roster of artsists including Simon Coleby (Dark Souls), DaNi (Coffin Bound), Henrik Sahlstrom (Thirteenth Floor), Warwick Fraser-Combe, Staz Johnson (Spider-Man), Will Sliney (Spider-Man 2099), Jake Lynch (Judge Dredd)

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll