Main Menu

Indestructible Man - latest release from Hibernia Comic's Fleetway Files

Started by Colin YNWA, 30 June, 2021, 10:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Hibernia Comics have their latest release out 'Indestructible Man' out today. Part of their Fleetway File partnership (is that the right word?) with Rebellion and the Treasury.

http://www.comicsy.co.uk/hibernia/?fbclid=IwAR05VuazmB-0krsUP0E3JL9tXkfcgIcX_SAJjOgAmhTx9qV-nyQgr-hAQoI

As ever with me and Hibernia an Instabuy for me. If you fancy it too might be best to pop over relatively soon as the last one sold out quite quickly as I recall.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

maryanddavid

Many thanks for support lads, brilliant! I hope you enjoy it.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: maryanddavid on 30 June, 2021, 07:43:36 PM
Many thanks for support lads, brilliant! I hope you enjoy it.

Always do.

Thanks for keeping getting this stuff out. Do you have any of the text / article publications planned - though I suspect you are very busy with the Treasury stuff at the moment.

maryanddavid

Yes I do Colin, one final Comic Archive, it will be next year though.
I'm writing the Action Force history for the KS and I've uncovered some pretty cool stuff, and another writing thing too, but too early to say anything about that yet, but Autumn or thereabouts should see it out in the wild.
We are in the planning stage of something pretty special with a classic artdroid as well,  IF it comes together it should be available in late August.

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

ordered. nostalgia never looked so elegant as these editions.

(can you drop any enticing hints concerning future volumes in this fabulous series?)

maryanddavid

After a deluge of orders a batch went today and another batch tomorrow should see it up to date. Only a third of the print run left,  get them while you can 😀

Barrington Boots

Rocked up this morning in sunny Worcestershire. I've not had time to read it yet but skimeed though it and looks wicked - gorgeous art and top notch repro, terrific work from Hibernia. Looking forward to getting stuck into it!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I'm sadly still waiting for my copy here. My postie thinks I fancy him, as I always meet him on the doorstep these days.

SBT

maryanddavid

Winging its way across the Irish sea Steev!

Thanks for posting the review, it's getting great feedback, Eisner award nominee David Roach saying it's 'a really fabulous book' is particularly satisfying!

The Amstor Computer

Really happy to hear good feedback. We're always aiming to get these reprints looking as good as possible, and David has a great eye for quirky hidden gems that might not otherwise ever see print again. This one was a particularly satisfying project, as making sure the art and text held up after shifting from Jag's original tabloid format was a bit of a challenge.

I think David posted a teaser of future FF releases on the Hibernia Facebook page, so there should hopefully be plenty more deep dives into the archives to look forward to!

walrus

Just wondering if there was anyone else still waiting for their copy to arrive or is it just me?