Main Menu

SORRY NO VOTES TODAY!!! And next week

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 July, 2021, 02:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Look I was tired this morning okay - so busy counting up the votes ending I completely forgot to add the two new votes I had planned for today... so no new votes. SORRY!!!

Given how quiet traffic here can be over weekends rather than start them now, or tomorrow I'll wait until Monday and add them then. To be honest there seems to be enough of these on the board already and I do worry about cluttering up the General Section.

ALSO - next week I'm on my holiday - I'm guessing I won't have a problem starting things as its not as if I'll be in the back of beyond or anything BUT if it I miss the odd day that will be why. Hope to have normal service week after next....

Sorry folks.

broodblik

I can see a revolution brewing, the people will rise................ viva La Révolution
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 23 July, 2021, 03:09:33 PM
I can see a revolution brewing, the people will rise................ viva La Révolution

Your current leader is fine. He is not a bumbling buffoon. Enjoy his bumbling and carry on voting...Always voting... it is safe to vote....

paddykafka

Thanks for all the tourney's, Colin and enjoy yer Holiday.

broodblik

When the cat's away the mice will play.............enjoy your leave !!!
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 23 July, 2021, 04:10:24 PM
When the cat's away the mice will play.............enjoy your leave !!!

I'll not relax now!

sheridan

Quick - everybody vote for City of the Damned while he isn't looking!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++