Main Menu

Judgement Day v Rage - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Epic: Game 01

Started by Colin YNWA, 21 July, 2021, 06:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: paddykafka on 21 July, 2021, 11:49:27 AM
Judgement Day.

Ha! I've just commented on the Space Spinner thread that I actually like Kola Kommandos and the contrast in opinion between my take and Conrad and Fox's is one of the things I love most about 2000ad fandom.

Then paddykafka goes and tops that and goes Judgement Day over Rage - a vote I didn't imagine anyone would go for, but I'm delighted at least one person has.

Tjm86

Aye, there's much to Judgement Day's credit.  Mind you it is Ennis on full throttle OTT overdrive.  Not to mention during tooth's nadir.

Nope, gotta be Rage.  Stronger story, more consistent artwork, ...

Southstreeter

Rage

No contest. Killing one man is always going to be higher stakes than killing billions.

Timothy

Rogue Judge

A Strontium Dog tourney, awesome idea Colin! This is going to be so much harder than even the Dredd or artist/writer polls for me.

But thanks for starting us off easy...Rage it is!

sintec

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DrJomster

Rage by a mile. Really not a fan of Judgement Day I'm afraid. Rage on the other hand is rather good.
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Leigh S

Colin YNWA

Just a day here and I'll count up on the morning so get um in today if you haven't voted yet... not sure it will make a difference to the result here, but you never know vote difference might come into play in some tables?

Quote from: Leigh S on 22 July, 2021, 09:40:01 PM
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE!

Well it doesn't get Rage four votes, but if I could I would. Judgement Day might have one of the all time icon panels, but a single panel does not make a great thrill. Rage however IS a great thrill from grim beginning to bitter end AND it has one of the all time classic panels... so ya know...

Rage

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well no surprises here as one of the favourites for the overall title blasts past its competition mercilessly. The only real question is how long will I be able to resist adding a comment about 'Because I hate you" into my summary??

Judgement Day 2 : Rage 19

Rage                       3   17
Outlaw                    0    0
Journey into Hell  0  0
Judgement Day    0   -17

Dog Deever

It would have been Rage for me- most men with bags on their heads generally need a bullet, defenceless or not and Max Bubba is one of them. Also...
Judgement Day is a Dredd story anyway.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.