Main Menu

New DUNE Trailer.

Started by IAMTHESYSTEM, 22 July, 2021, 03:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

Here's the newest DUNE trailer. It looks- Wow!

https://youtu.be/8g18jFHCLXk
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Colin YNWA

It really goes. Also that was a long trailer!

Funt Solo

Wurrmmms!!

That does look good - and what a cast! Does anyone remember the first (or rather, most influential) RTS game, Dune II? You send all your tanks across the desert to attack the enemy base - but watch out - the sand worms can hear them!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

Looks glorious. Better than the other trailer. Exciting!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

paddykafka

Tjm86

looks glorious but I think they might have given away a bit too much of the plot?

::)

broodblik

Quote from: Tjm86 on 22 July, 2021, 06:48:34 PM
looks glorious but I think they might have given away a bit too much of the plot?

::)

or we can always cheat and read the book :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Tjm86

<overhead flying plane emoji>

Radbacker

I can't wait for this, I hope it does well as they have only filmed the first half of the book so it's just a part 1 and the second part hasn't been budgeted or confirmed yet so if it doesn't break the bank we might just end up with 1/2 the story  :'(

CU Radbacker

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Tjm86 on 22 July, 2021, 06:48:34 PM

I think unless you've read the book and can go 'Oh, that' s a reference to that bit', then it's all pretty vague, actually - just lots of portentous talk along the lines of 'They're coming after our family' and hints at a dynastic struggle/war.
@jamesfeistdraws