Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Babe Race 2000 vs Timehouse - Round 1 Heat 8

Started by Colin YNWA, 28 October, 2021, 07:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Round 1 might require you get your thrill-banks tuned up as we drag some lesser lights of Tharg's Thrillverse out - though there are some stonking series in here it has to be said. And even when there's not, most of the ties offer some intriguing conundrums at least.

These two feel evenly matched... but maybe not for the right reasons! Two thrills I don't think will appear on many peoples 10 ten lists - but how do they fare against each other?

Which most rattles your thrill-receptors:

Babe Race 2000 - more info

Vs.

Timehouse - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 31st October and the winner gets a place in Round 2 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

abelardsnazz

Can't remember much about either, but I seem to remember Timehouse with more rose tinting than t'other choice.

Link Prime

Timehouse - a series so saccharine and insipid it would give the most hardened Regened Brony Type 2 Thrillabetes.

Babe Race 2000 fer me.

rogue69

Barrington Boots

Timehouse here too. I'll always take gentle but boring over offensive and shite.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Link Prime on 28 October, 2021, 09:09:26 AM
... it would give the most hardened Regened Brony Type 2 Thrillabetes...

If anyone comes up with a better expressed reason not to like a thrill prizes will be given!

Tomwe

DrJomster

So many of these are from my wilderness years... looking at the comments though, I don't think I'll be hunting these out anytime soon....

Just for the title difference alone though, my vote goes to Timehouse.
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

broodblik

Quote from: DrJomster on 28 October, 2021, 12:41:43 PM
So many of these are from my wilderness years... looking at the comments though, I don't think I'll be hunting these out anytime soon....

I think Colin wants to traumatize us first before we wants to razzmatazz us
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 28 October, 2021, 01:00:12 PM

Yeah its a bit of a slow build this tourney!

Link Prime

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 28 October, 2021, 01:36:32 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 28 October, 2021, 01:00:12 PM

Yeah its a bit of a slow build this tourney!

Unlike the previous Strontium Dog tourney, which was as unadventurous as picking your favourite of the 101 Dalmatians, I'm exclusively here for the trauma.