Main Menu

Judge Dredd figures ?1.89 each

Started by paulvonscott, 17 December, 2001, 08:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Bloody hell.  Having paid about ?50 for five figures I have no seen them in a cheapo pound store for ?1.89 each.  How sick do I feel?  Anyway the figures you can get seem to be Strontium Dog, Death and Dredd.  They didn't even have Durham Red which was the only one I hadn't bought.  

Anyway I got them from a cheapo shop called The More Store, I'm up in the North East (Wae Aye etc.)if any of you good folk want to get some.  I thought I'd better post it so some fans might get the chance to by them before some opportunistic git clears them out.

They were really pretty cool (with paint jobs varying somewhat) and I was very dissapointed to hear Wake say that they weren't making any more.  I was looking forward to that Dredd on Lawmaster too.  

Wood

They're all over the country. Some shops have different figures. The ones down here don't have Slaine - guess which one I wanted?

paulvonscott

Yeah, no Slaine up here, no Durham Red or Andersons either.  Have seen one Dredd and several Death/Johhny Alpha's.  I'll let you know if I have seen a slaine, but it could be that no-one has them.  Oh well.

paulvonscott

Sorry, didn't see the thread at 219 saying exactly the same thing.  Second time I've done this.

Damn me!

pvs

paulvonscott

I finally got Durham Red, the only figure i hadn't bought at full price.  At the store they had at least one of each figure so you can get them all (not including limited edition stuff).