Main Menu

Quick Question (Oh, the guilt....!)

Started by DrRocka, 07 April, 2020, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRocka

So here I am, all locked down in my own pub and frankly having a whale of a time catching up on writing, reading and movies, but!
My local comic shop has closed for the duration, owing to Diamond Distribution stopping.
I'm obviously gonna give him all my support, so I've gone for a digital subscription for the Prog, the idea being that my local shop can supply me with the physical progs when This All Blows Over etc. I'm happy to pay twice.

Questions- how does it all work? I've paid for the month ahead and got my free back progs up to 1275 - when will I see 1276? Does it land in my inbox or do I need to check the store?
What about the Ultimate Collection? Am I best trying to source it elsewhere or waiting? Don't want to miss any. So far I'm missing Ampney Crusis.

Cheers for any help, hope you're all safe.
Never ever bloody anything ever

Fungus

The digital prog drops about midnight each Tuesday night. Can vary slightly. You'll be emailed. Use the link provided to hit the shop, sign in, when you select the digital version of the prog it will state you've already paid for this. Download!

As far as Ampney Crucis... that's the one I'm tempted by. Been cherry picking and preordered to the end of the run (as it stands). Been thinking I should have included Ampney.

Picking up the Hachette books on eBay doesn't tempt me. So many people trying to make a quick buck. I know that's the point, but I'd rather pass. And the prices charged for that two quid Horned God we all have...!

DrRocka

Cheers Fungus, didn't wanna hassle the subs droids, they've got enough on their plates right now, judging by Facebook.
Muchos Grassy Arse Amigo.
Never ever bloody anything ever

IndigoPrime

My latest set of UC books arrived yesterday, more or less on schedule.