Main Menu

Its a bit wierd but it is very relevent to you all.

Started by PeterWolf, 10 June, 2007, 02:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

This is a long post so be warned and the wierd stuff is unavoidable because of its context.

Ok.  I have been digging around a bit now.  Its difficult to know where to start.

First of all  the computer i am using has only been used by me since sometime in 2004.I have had it a good while before that but the broadband account i have was opened in 2004.  so tecnically i have only been surfing the web since 2004 as before that i wasnt that interested in it. I became aware of this site not that long after that when i sort of got into 2000ad again ,that was when i got all the old comics i have been trying to shift.less the ones i kept for myself of course. I had a look around ,noticed the message board,but didnt pay much attention to it and moved on to the Artwork gallery.  there i discovered Robert Cox who has got all the art. When i saw the Meltdown Man i just thought where the hell did he get all that from? i just couldnt believe it.   I wished i had just a few pages of it as i just love everything about it as well as all Belardinellis work.  I thought about offering stupid amounts of money for it. I did enquire just once if any was for sale but no money was involved.  Robert said no way and that was it.It would have been impolite to ask twice and i thought well it is being looked after well.  So that was that.    I was totally unaware of this message board previous to that time.

This leads to the next point:   Going back as far as records began as far as scojo is concerned takes me back to 2002.   There you all are the same faces. The same thing when i looked at a thread in 2004.  I never realised that  this messageboard was so well established.  I just thought nothing of what i was walking into.I just went head first with no thought about who i was posting to.    you must have thought who the hell is this boarder.  I have no experience posting anywhere except here ever.  I did sense that it may be a bit of a clique as that is what naturally happens and that i was an outsider. I noticed a few boarders where reluctant to open up.they may be a bit reticent or looking back they were wary because of  trolls or scojo.

But none of this explains how i knew the name johnny eyebrows. I will do a search on that name after this post just to make sure.   this is very wierd as i said before the name just appeared in my mind out of nowhere when i was racking my brain to work out what Wils was talking about when talking about being targetted by Mentalists. I thought he was talking about me specifically, saying i had been targetting them.believe it or not i hadnt heard the term Mentalist before that ever. I didnt consider what had gone on before my entrance here.   I just got on with it in my  own style and just sat here and posted as i am not shy to express myself  at all as you have all noticed by now.    Now i realise why i got peoples backs up knowing the problems with trolls etc.   A  few got my back up as well.       When i posted Scojo must be another boarder, nothing else adds up, It hadnt occured to me to search the messageboard for that name until now.

Its all a bit wierd and i still dont know how i knew that name but i these things happen to me a lot.   I could go on and on about it but i wont.  It would take too long but i am being serious when i say that i have unusual abilities.   I find this a lot on ebay as when i have been after things there i get a certain feeling about when to look for something and then i would bid and always win.  A bit like pulling rabbits out of hats.  Its easy for me.   I have a knack of finding things so if any of you need anything found maybe i can help.

I have something planned that i am going to try out as soon as things settle down a bit workwise and i can concentrate better.  sorry to be cryptic but i cant tell you what it is as i would just get the piss taken.   If and when it works i will let you know.   I have already tried it with partial success so that was encouraging.    Put another way my life goes in cycles of  feast and famine.  It always has done.  The cycle of famine is just coming to an end quite soon  I feel.       Please dont take the piss  out of this as i am being serious.   If it works then everyone is going to sit up and take notice.

I am posting this because i am trying to solve the mystery of knowing that name as i dont like the idea of others having suspicions that i am not who i say i am or that i am another boarder or Scojo in disguise.

With all the wierdness that just keeps getting wierder i thought it may be of interest and i wanted to clear my name so i have given you all my history related to this messageboard just to prove that i am not bullshitting anyone.

And by the way , there was something distinctly creepy and unpleasent about Sojos Judge dredd pic.    wierd

I dont like the word "mentalist"  It sounds like a media type word to me.  I thought you were saying i was mental.  You might well have been    !!

So to conclude.     Looking back now to the history of this messageboard and bearing in mind that you have all been here so long, and the fact it was probably very peaceful until i got here, i dont know about the whole world but i would say that i was made to feel very welcome here hence my manic posting here.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

Hi Peterwolf.
Can I ask you just one question................
Do you have a job, as you seem to never be off any of these threads and I am amazed at your commitment to this site.
Keep it up.

Peter Wolf

this has proved it.   [ i think]     I just searched the entire messageboard for Johnny  Eyebrows and all i got was i very small reference within 1 post.    I am going back to double check .    Its getting a bit disconcerting.

House of Usher

Johnny Eyebrows is just this guy, you know? He's still on the message board; it's just that there are some people who change their name from time to time, and it affects the identifier on all their previous posts, but doesn't alter references to names they have used when they are used in the text of a message board post.

I'm curious to know how you do the name change thing. Not that I want to change my name; I'm just curious.
STRIKE !!!

W. R. Logan

>I'm curious to know how you do the name change thing. Not that I want to change my name; I'm just curious.

look at the top right of the site, click on My Details

Change user name, enter password, click change details

Peter Wolf

It certainly does look like that and i am aware of it.  At the moment i have been at home quite a bit as i am in between jobs as it were and i have been doing a lot of organising  with that from home. I have been working part time as well .  I have been doing a bit of working from home as well  as doing a bit of drawing.  It all happens here.    I am often upstairs here as there are often visitors here and i like a bit of solitude.  It has just been very easy just to keep posting as i am right next to the computer not because i am some sort of obsessive.         I will be working full time from now on so i will be around a lot less and anyway its often the way with something new.   I would rather do the odd post from now on anyway as i am worn out with posting.

All my work is local to here .I have a lot of work in Sussex Square[just along the road] and a project going on there.    Usher knows where that is.     I actually did my first ever historical building survey there in between posting here.

Like i said before it has been a bit of an odd time lately.      

I will be posting a lot less as it has been getting a bit much.       I hope this explains it.

WoD

It could be you know it cause I sometimes (and occasional others) still refer to Matt as JEB or JohnnyEyebrows.

VampiraJen

look i dont want to sound like everyone who has taken a disliking to you, but is it possible you are taking this a bit to far...?

Peter Wolf

You are a bit late in the day to say that as it ended after i finished posting the threads you have read.     I was a little freaked by the whole thing and felt i owed an explanation simply because such a fuss was made of it by people here for reasons that should be obvious.         Its over and water under the bridge now.

VampiraJen

Peter Wolf

Its my job to go too far anyway or its my job to stop myself going too far !

W. R. Logan

Please let me buy you a one way ticket

Noisybast

Logan, please stop picking on Peter.
I can understand your irritation, but we're not in school any more.

Peter, please stop to consider whether what you're posting is relevant. We don't have a moderator on this board, so it's up to the people that use it to ensure it doesn't get bogged down in random, self-indulgent musings. That's why certain individuals have been so hostile towards you.

A little restraint all round, yes?

And that's all I'm going to say on this subject.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

W. R. Logan

>Logan, please stop picking on Peter.

ok, as you asked so nicely

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!