Main Menu

Rascism:

Started by PeterWolf, 09 June, 2007, 03:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

I sort of have an apology to make here regarding  last nights posting about call centres.     I had someone else read my comments that were Rascist.     In his opinion i wasnt being directly rascist.  It was the association itself that could be interpreted as rascism but really it was not very PC.

In any event, that was my naivety rather than it being intentionally rascist .

so there you go.    not very intelligent really looking back now but i am sure you realise by now that i am not rascist.

The french call the english Rousbeuf and i dont even like roast beef.   Its the association.

As a side issue i know someone that is Jewish that went to a fancy dress party dressed as Hitler.It was a Jewish party so thats his privelage.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Buttonman

I don't think that you are a racist Peter, just try to put yourself in the other person's place and see if what you said would annoy/offend you. If it does it's probably best not said.

It's not PC gone mad, just a bit of sensitivity. That said, in the right place a bit of racism can be the catalyst for a few laughs!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHh3ykPQEl4" target="_blank">Bloody Greeks

Peter Wolf

That is very true indeed.    what a learning curve the last few days have been !  I am not a troll and i am very sorry if i have caused chaos here but i am not taking full responsibility for all of it though but i do apologise for being a pain to everyone here. It wont happen again.
I know what i am like at times but i am slowly improving with age.
    Typical Peter !  

I still want to know what this Scojo thing is all about or is it a state secret ?

Steve Green

Scojo is the pseudonym of Scott Nestel who has posted on this board and the alt.comics.2000ad newsgroup under that name, moonbeam, moomoo etc.

If you google the 2000ad group you will see a lot of posts from his latest incarnation.

I won't go into why he winds people up, but he has made accusations against other posters, and basically killed the newsgroup. He usually says he is leaving every couple of months, which usually lasts a couple of days.

He has turned up a few times on here, despite being banned but is usually uncovered.

And, I have to say, some of your posts lately have  been a bit like his in style, e.g. replying to your own posts and just the way it reads.

I'm not saying you are him, just that your later posts seem to read like some of his. It wouldn't be the first time the Scojo-radar has given a false positive, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Anyway, if you google Scott Nestel and Scojo, you'll probably find all you want to know.

- Steve

Peter Wolf

Thanks for your reply as i am dying to know all about it.  Sometimes i do go too far and so on and need to be told.  I only need to be warned once only then never again.    quite often i reply to my own posts .This looks a bit odd but the reason i do it is to add something to it that i forgot to include previously.   I suppose that a seperate post would be more sensible or to try and complete the original one.  

Many thanks to you and Buttonman on hearing me out here.  I do appreciate that a lot.

Being compared to this scojo is a bit worrying so i am going to investigate now.
    I cant stress enough that i am not this person as they do sound very wierd  indeed.That sort of thing just isnt my style at all.
           Peter.

WoD

Heh...I'm away a week and I nearly miss a good ol'fashioned Scojo hunt...I'll get my torch and pitch-fork...

And PW - your not the first to be thought to be him...and sometimes they weren't!

Art

He's not Scojo. He's just another idiot of the same type. With added racism.

WoD

Haven't read any other threads yet...

Peter Wolf

Jesus h   I see what you mean now.   to think i have been compared to that is a shock quite honestly and not a nice one either.  Its certainly something i can learn from  . I dont smell of cabbage .  I dont smell of anything. I dont fit the description either.      What a problem this has been .    I can see the similarity as well in the posts but it is coincidental.   buttonman has my contact details.   They check out.    I am who i say i am. He doesnt have a second address on file though but i can supply it if you like.  It checks out as well.

There is one boarder here who just cant let things go  even up till now.  he knows who he is.  maybe he had bad experiences with Scojo and is being protective of the message board and after reading about Scojo i am not surprised in a way but he has to let it go now .    I wish to radically alter my behaviour here now after reading all that and i cant do that if this boarder just keeps on being provocative.   I dont wish to go through that after the unfortunate run in between myself and YT-2  which thankfully ended fairly amicably.        Peter.

Peter Wolf

I though that  Scott Nestle was a cunning name change.  How long before everyone realised?

W. R. Logan

>He's not Scojo. He's just another idiot of the same type. With added racism.

never thought he was Scott as with Art thought he was of the same ilk, still to be convinced he's not a troll.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/swa0137l.jpg">

VampiraJen

if you go to koom skree and look at the banned usernames i believe half of them belong to scojo

Dudley

Scott Nestle, eh?  How on Earth did you know about that debacle?

Peter Wolf

Mcwild said Google it so i did that and read it somewhere on one of the pages somewhere or other.   I wonder if  he had a sideline in chocolate?:

Peter Wolf

I could see that you had a few false starts with Scojo and his apologies.   I am on permanent self imposed probation so no worries.  It seems a Troll is someone who deliberatly sets out to fuck things up for everyone else for reasons unknown.  I am not like that, i just go too far sometimes but not intentionally.I just need to keep myself in check.  Its a full time job and i was being careless and stupid.   It wont happen again.