Main Menu

Anyone For Photoshop Tennis?

Started by The Legendary Shark, 27 August, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

I think that sounds reasonable enough (allowing for the odd wriggle here and there) but then I'm not playing so my opinion on the matter is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. 

I have missed this thread and suggest someone add it to the Greatest Thread Ever thread.  It's a bloody cracker.

Whether or not someone starts a new image, I'd suggest keeping it here.  Some of us have this bookmarked you know.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Bouwel

QuoteWhat does everyone else think? Is this too strict?

Sounds good to me.

I'm ready, willing and able (Well...at least one of those...).

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Pete Wells

Sounds fine. I was suprised to read it was me or Psychogoatee to go next. I thought it was RAC?

Perhpas we should pop the name of the person who's next up when we post our entries?

The Legendary Shark

Sounds entirely reasonable to me, Mike. I'd add a couple more rules, too:

1. It's not just a caption competition.

2. No going back: if something has been taken out or covered up from the previous pic, it's gone (there seems to be an occasional exception to this where they sometimes go back to the very first pic and use it in its entirety).

3. You have to build on the most recent entry. Some of us - myself included - have made the mistake of completely obliterating the previous person's work rather than build on it. Stick to the original image size, (650x763 pixels) in case we make an animation out of it at some stage.

4. Stick to the turn order and PM the next person in line when it's their turn and ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME to enter at the moment.

5. If you fail to have your turn or let the next person in the chain know that you can't go twice on the trot, your name gets removed from the turn list.

6. If you want in, copy the following turn list and paste it back here with your name added in the last position.

The list is currently:

01: The Legendary Shark
02: Bouwel
03: His Lordship rac
04: Mike Carroll
05: Jim Campbell
06: Pete Wells
07: James S
08: Larf
09: Uncle Fester
10: JayzusB.Christ

The current image is:

I've checked and Psychogoatee hasn't posted since August 28, so we'll remove his name for now and ask Mr Wells to get us kick started again.

How's that, too many rools for it to be fun any more, or just enough rules to keep it fun and moving along nicely?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bouwel

Works for me. Saves having huge gaps with no-one posting anything.

Let the Photo-mo-shop shenanigans re-commence I say!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Pete Wells

Pete Wells

Okay, this ain't a caption (despite it having a caption!) as some photoshoppery was added (badly!) to the image!

James S is up next!

Jim_Campbell

Made me laugh out loud. Nice one, Mr Wells!

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Pete Wells

Cheers Jim! I wonder if the young 'uns understand the Chad/Kilroy graffiti ref?

James Stacey

The Legendary Shark

Excellent entries, chaps!

Mr Larf, you're up!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

OK then, Uncle Fester - you wanna go?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

uncle fester

Ouch - Somehow I've managed to miss everything that happened since Mike Carroll did a Pink Floyd left-turn on this thread... Righto, I'm on it.

EDIT:- And what the hell am I supposed to do with that?!

planetmirth

Excellent thread. I see now where the great monkey and biscuit debates started - am I glad I didn't say "Oreo"? ;-)

I'd love to join the game - but I've used up all my "free time" just catching up on what's happened. For now, I'll just be a happy spectator!
'A computer once beat me in chess... but it was no match for me in kick-boxing!'
Visual Effects Examples