Beeep
         Beeeep
               Beeeeep
                      Beeeeeep
                              Beeeeeeep
                                       Beeeeeeeep
                                                 Beeeeeeeeep
                                                            Beeeeeeeeeep
                                                                        Beeeeeeeeeep

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

COMMANDO FORCES

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP   ;)  

James Stacey

Bip Bip                   [spoiler]Bip[/spoiler]

Mike Gloady

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I picked up a battery earlier.

I've yet to install it though, go on folks, give me earache until I capitulate. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

BEEP  BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEP   BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.................

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Proudhuff

I've pressed the button now why dont it stop? >:(
DDT did a job on me

wild-seven

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 23 October, 2009, 04:15:36 PM

If you don't fit it and proceed to burn to death in a firey hell-pit I'll never speak to you again
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Jared Katooie

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Mike Gloady

Quote from: wild-seven on 23 October, 2009, 06:14:43 PM
Quote from: Mike Gloady on 23 October, 2009, 04:15:36 PM

If you don't fit it and proceed to burn to death in a firey hell-pit I'll never speak to you again
Hey, I was only endangering my continued existence for shots & goggles on an internet forum, what on earth is wrong with that.

It was changed last night.  THe battery I mean.  And Kate didn't even need to threaten me *grumble*

Feel free to keep on beepin'.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

The Legendary Shark

The Council made a mistake when fitting my smoke alarm. Apparently, they accidentally installed a Grilling Bacon Detector instead. Hence, my smoke alarm is now wrapped in tinfoil.

Oh, and...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Queen Firey-Bou

I'm going to print this out & use it as a training lecture down at fire station, I didn't know half this stuff. Not that training is an issue, or working equipment... I'm just saying with public sector cuts..you want good smoke detector batteries in..Ok?