Main Menu

Umm, I saw a UFO tonight...

Started by mygrimmbrother, 30 October, 2009, 10:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattofthespurs

[/quote]

Gotta say, I'm not buying the satellite argument fellas (and that's not because i want to believe, I'm just being objective). So here are the facts again: I reckon it crossed the sky in about 15-20 seconds (I tracked it from just after it was directly overhead until it was about halfway to the horizon, and watched it for probably 5-6 seconds), it was a small pale white light, it didn't flash, there was absolutely no sound, and I had the impression it was flying fairly low (simply because of the speed).

[/quote]

Sounds just like a satellite.

W. R. Logan

Geez, the postal strike must be in full flow over the country as Progs don't turn up and there's nothing new to talk about and discuss so we end up with a thread discussing someone's UFO sighting.

The Legendary Shark

Long live the Local Thrill-Merchant! (Mine's quite nice looking, too.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

I have never seen anything mysterious in the sky, well apart from that big yellow thing that seems to appear every day and then vanishes every night.
I can't explain that!

IAMTHESYSTEM

apart from that big yellow thing that seems to appear every day and then vanishes every night.

It's the Vogun constructer fleet coming to demolish the Earth. (Douglas Adams rules ko?.) :)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

COMMANDO FORCES

Thanks for that IAMTHESYSTEM, I can relax for now.

Shit, no I can't!

TordelBack

QuoteThanks for that IAMTHESYSTEM, I can relax for now.

Have three pints of beer each, that'll help.  Best be quick about it, though.

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

JayzusB.Christ

About 15 years ago I was in my college canteen with a mate, who suddenly said 'what the fuck is that?' It was your standard silver cigar-shaped object floating through the sky. I went up to our class to excitedly tell people, and the fucker with me denied everything to avoid ridicule. Bastard.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mike Gloady

What a git!  If he saw it, it was flying and didn't know what it was, that's the very definition of a UFO and he should have stood by it (and you). 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Mikey

QuoteThe UK is sufficiently tectonically active

Eh? [/pendant] I'm not aware of any plate boundaries near the UK closer than the Alps. Could you perhaps mean periodic seismic events from fault reactivation or other mass movements? [/pendant off]

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Peter Wolf

The UN and Spank-I-Moon and Obama to announce an official disclosure of extra-terrestial life.Personally i am very sceptical about this as the way i see it it will be used as a form of social engineering to promote and justify global governance as the only only way to deal with the issues raised by the existence of ETs.This being one of the many many reasons i have no time for the UN.

Heres an article that is doing the rounds:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m10d21-Official-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent

I am only the messenger so dont ask me to verify the sources.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

Yes. They'll only reveal something like this in order to further their own goals. Also, if something like this does transpire, be on the look out for an appearance by the infamous Blue Beam Project.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 02 November, 2009, 03:04:33 PM
Yes. They'll only reveal something like this in order to further their own goals. Also, if something like this does transpire, be on the look out for an appearance by the infamous Blue Beam Project.

Damn right.

I was hoping someone would mention the infamous Blue Beam project.

I am not buying it even if it does happen because it will be so obviously staged but no doubt all the New Age followers will buy into it and the UN itself is like a new age cult.

I dont even want to get started on the UN.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

uncle fester

Go on then - what's the blue beam project?