Main Menu

Why can't some people just get a life?

Started by LARF, 19 November, 2009, 08:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bouwel

He was probably turned on by the exciting yet moderately priced range of Christmas goodies we're offering.

Don't forget to order your Christmas food before the 15th December!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

TordelBack

Vincebot!  Spam Alert!

And not just any spam - this is M&S spam.

Bouwel

QuoteVincebot!  Spam Alert!

I'm afraid we donlt sell spam.

I can get you 20% off boiled ham if you like though? ;)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Goaty

chris_askham

Eight complaints out of the population of an entire country. Surely that can just be brushed under a rug and ignored.

Kerrin

mogzilla

i'm more offended at the coca cola xmas adverts being on in the middle of autumn

Trout

Apparently "holidays are coming".

What, is it summer already? No, wait, you mean CHRISTMAS!

- Father Troutmas

House of Usher

Quote from: chris_askham on 20 November, 2009, 10:40:40 AM
Eight complaints out of the population of an entire country. Surely that can just be brushed under a rug and ignored.

You'd think so, but at the same time there is some sort of journalistic imperative at stake. They'd be failing in their professional duty if they let a 'political correctness gone mad' story get away.
STRIKE !!!

Trout

The story's true. People did complain, and it's given how many complaints there were. The fact people are having an emotional response proves it's a story worth printing.

- Trout

Roger Godpleton

I think next year M&S should do an advert where women are forced by Gene Hunt to cook Xmas dinner at gunpoint and the attractive women have to model the new M&S line of underwear called "Submission" and then they have to give Gene Hunt and Stephen Fry blowjobs whilst they press a loaded gun with the safety off right against their cranium. If they get less than 7/10 for their fellatio skills they have to crawl on their hands and knees and bark like a dog and then eat dog food but it's fixed because Stephen Fry is gay so he gives all of them 0/10. Then it should show them giving birth in a windowless room with only a dodgy looking eastern european midhusband for company, and he's just sitting in the corner smoking. Three of the women give birth to boys, so they're still useful which means Wallace & Gromit and John Sergeant come in to make more boys. The 2 girl-birthers are put in the back of a lorry. The advert ends when one of them asks "Where are you taking us?" before we slowly fade to black.

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

See Kerrin, this is what happens when you enforce the '2000AD characters' rule in the Short Story Comp - thread seepage.  Sticky seepage at that.

Trout

Mike Gloady

Roger, you should work in advertising.  That's almost my favourite post you've ever made. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

James Stacey

I'd buy whatever that was advertising Roger