Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

...I don't get to post , or even read, the forum here that much these days, what with loads of crappy work that I have to do at, er, work, and then changing nappies and burping babies and entertaining toddlers and stuff...but every so often - like just now - iget an hour to myself where I can sit down with a cuppa and peruse at my leisure.. And what a damn fine hour it always is! Had a great little laugh sitting here in the kichen by myself this last hour. Cheers folks! :)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Hoagy

Does this remind anyone of a certain writer of a certain life and times of a certain PJ Maybe?
It shirt wearingly does me!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Something Fishy

I just had a great week off with the family and topped it off with a lovely meal out tonight.

Lovely.

mogzilla

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 03 June, 2010, 08:58:55 PM
Quote from: mogzilla on 03 June, 2010, 08:17:36 PM
just wondering cyberdude, are you aware of anything more than gundams or transformers? not a dig but you never mention owt dreddy or even dante! :-X

There is a reason for that as I am currently behind on my Transformers comics by 2 years my judge Dredd magazine by 1 year and 6 months and my 2000 AD's are just over a year behind and my complete case files I'm on number 9. :|

bummer! you need some serious time off work,college school or all of the above to do some catching up! nowt better when stuck in bed with some noxious bacteria and a huge pile of trades and comics and hot toddies

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: mogzilla on 05 June, 2010, 11:17:52 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 03 June, 2010, 08:58:55 PM
Quote from: mogzilla on 03 June, 2010, 08:17:36 PM
just wondering cyberdude, are you aware of anything more than gundams or transformers? not a dig but you never mention owt dreddy or even dante! :-X

There is a reason for that as I am currently behind on my Transformers comics by 2 years my judge Dredd magazine by 1 year and 6 months and my 2000 AD's are just over a year behind and my complete case files I'm on number 9. :|

bummer! you need some serious time off work,college school or all of the above to do some catching up! nowt better when stuck in bed with some noxious bacteria and a huge pile of trades and comics and hot toddies

the problem came about when I used to read my comicks on the way to collage and during lunch but i no longer go to collage and i was doing outher things and it went from one comick to 2 to 16 to god know how many but theres this huge pile of comicks and i need to find a reglaer time slot to sit down and read
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Satanist

I had to take today off work cos the boy had chicken pox. But hes ok and off to nursery so I have the whole day to myself. A whole fucking day!!! Ive no idea what to do first?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Devons Daddy

Because i have two weeks leave,
three tickets to China, Beijing in fact,

so packing the dredd t-shirts and off to the great wall, forbidden city,taineman Sq, et all,
first time i have been to CHINA, outside of a quickie two years back,that was just a hop over from Macau though.

so this is a first for me,odd given i like all things chinese(including Devons Mummy)

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Proudhuff

Remeber to post those 'Proud we are' piccies  :D if you can get they past the censors
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Just received my parcel of goodies from Bolt-01 and I'm extremely pleased with all his hard work.
I will post a thread about this commission later.

THANK YOU Bolt-01 it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanastic  :D

Bolt-01

Pete Wells

Life is drokking fantastic 'cos after years of promising myself, this morning I finally ordered a Dredd helmet from Termight Replicas, yay!!!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 07 June, 2010, 12:28:54 PM
Remeber to post those 'Proud we are' piccies  :D if you can get they past the censors

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the response I gave earlier  ;)
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Just had the landlady round for a chat about her scumbags next door. She was very shocked about the state of the garden  :lol:  and after a long chat about what has gone on, she is going to look at the tennancy agreement.

I am so HAPPY  :D

The final straw was seeing their bloody animals in our garden!

COMMANDO FORCES

What a brilliant afternoon.

The landlady came round and we had a chat about her scummy tennents and the best bit was when she looked over the fence and nearly shat herself. The beautiful garden was just mud, shit and full of animals.
When she left (after she kept apologising) one of the scumbags saw her and so she went next door and read the riot act. I know this as she phoned us later and said they will be gone by September but it might be earlier.
It was hilarious, listening to what the shits next door told her. One of the things was that they were not happy, well fucking boo hoo, go and live with your own kind and stop pissing us off.
I feel sorry for Ken and Pat who live the other side nearly 80 both of them and probably terrified.
It's a good job I speak my mind and couldn't give a toss.

Strike one for our house, lets see who takes over the house in September  :lol:
For their sake I hope they are nice.

Peter Wolf

The Landlady should pay more attention to who exactly she is renting the house out to  and vet prospectiuve tenants more thoroughly in future.You would also think that she would have inspected the property every so often and it sounds like she should have been informed about the problem tenants some time ago if they have been causing you problems since they moved in.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death