Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

MY BROTHER HAS GONE TO LONDON AND MIGHT NOT COME BACK!!! :wave:
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Pete Wells

Van Dom

I got the go ahead from my boss to take all of next January off and booked my flights to Japan, heading out on the 27th of December for a whole month. Of course, now that there are 6 of us (6!!!!) the air fare is costing a small fortune - Which I can't really afford - but to hell with it. I need to get out of this shitty country for a while and go to my "spiritual" home!!!! Christmas in Ireland, New Years in Japan!! Bring it on baby!!!! (I'll be posting in the 'life sucks' thread when I get back about how crippled with debt I am as a result of this haha!()
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Van Dom on 12 August, 2010, 08:46:37 AM
I got the go ahead from my boss to take all of next January off and booked my flights to Japan, heading out on the 27th of December for a whole month. Of course, now that there are 6 of us (6!!!!) the air fare is costing a small fortune - Which I can't really afford - but to hell with it. I need to get out of this shitty country for a while and go to my "spiritual" home!!!! Christmas in Ireland, New Years in Japan!! Bring it on baby!!!! (I'll be posting in the 'life sucks' thread when I get back about how crippled with debt I am as a result of this haha!()

Remember the 2k tshirt for photos for the 'Proud we are thread' oh and don't give out your address now you've advertised your going away  ::)
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Yaehhaa! i just hit Bionic Fingers level (check bottom right) how can one person type sooooo much drivel?
DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 August, 2010, 06:39:59 PM
Yaehhaa! i just hit Bionic Fingers level (check bottom right) how can one person type sooooo much drivel?

Its easy when you know how.

:D
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm now on three weeks holiday, followed by a week or so back at work (if you can call it that), followed by another week off (shooting Judge Minty in Wales)  :D

ming

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 13 August, 2010, 07:23:23 AM
(shooting Judge Minty in Wales)  :D

Will this be from a grassy knoll, or a book depository or something?

:o

SmallBlueThing

Because two packages arrived from Rebellion today- containing the courtship of jena makarov in one, and the prog 2005 alt cover and extreme #6 in the other. So i now have the last two missing items from my collection.
Well, except that elusive prog #0...
SBT

Keef Monkey

...because after months of shopping around for flats we found a beautiful one and found out today our offer has been accepted! What's more we were heading out tonight anyway to celebrate Mrs Monkey's birthday, which also coincides with our 8th anniversary so I'm feeling uncharacteristically chipper about life, the universe and everything.

COMMANDO FORCES

Had a brilliant day out down Brighton yesterday, even with the showers. Took a 15 seater down with family and friends.
I think these two pics sum the day up, FUN!
The first is of Sam and me waiting for the power to kick in and the second is attacking family friends, I think my face says it all  :lol:

I, Cosh

My cousin is having an operation today to get three metal plates bolted to his face. No word on the mood-control dial in the forehead, but here's hoping.
We never really die.

klute

I bought rogue trooper tales of nu earth 1 and 2 for £5.98 from oxfam in north shields in mint condition!!!!!! infact they look brand new :)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

uncle fester

Quote from: The Cosh on 16 August, 2010, 11:17:40 AM
My cousin is having an operation today to get three metal plates bolted to his face. No word on the mood-control dial in the forehead, but here's hoping.

No prizes for guessing what picture your Get Well Soon card will feature then?

TordelBack

I won my first ever sports trophy at the weekend at a dinghy sailing national championship.  Admittedly it was far more the helm of our boat that earned it (I just lurch from side to side and tug on the occasional rope, something life has adequately prepared me for), and it was only the prize for coming exactly in the middle of the fleet, but  at the ripe old age of 39 i'll take it where I can get it.  Now to place it prominently in the shrine my parents maintain to the sporting achievements of my two brothers and see if they notice...

EDIT:  Actually, it occurs to me that I won a plastic cup for coming second in fishing contest when I was 9.  So that's two trophies - can I apply for elite athlete status yet?