Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 26 August, 2010, 03:26:04 PM
No, no, its okay, i really dont need any help.

Come Z-day you're getting left outside the stockade.  

No, scratch that, we'd only have to watch you from the walls carrying on with a harem of hot zombie women as we slowly starved and murdered each other.

SmallBlueThing

Im sure theyll be on my or my wife's facebook page within the week!
im contemplating rushing off to buy a big bunch of grapes and asking him to get some reclining shots of me on the chaise, covering my modesty. Then getting the pic blown up and framed so its the first thing people see when they enter my house.
SBT

Dandontdare

I just have to make it through to 3.30 at work today, then I'm straight off to a festival over the bank holiday, then four more work days followed by a big party on Friday night and then 10 days in France. Woohoo!

Noisybast

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 26 August, 2010, 03:35:56 PM
im contemplating rushing off to buy a big bunch of grapes and asking him to get some reclining shots of me on the chaise, covering my modesty. Then getting the pic blown up and framed so its the first thing people see when they enter my house.
SBT

You should *definitely* do that.
Also, I'm never coming to your house.

Of course, having said that, I realise the congregation of scantily clad burlesque-style female types would almost certainly compensate for the worry factor of the fruit & two veg display. Is that a kiwi fuit poking out at the bottom? :o
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Mikey

Quote from: Noisybast on 27 August, 2010, 08:28:52 AM
Is that a kiwi fuit poking out at the bottom? :o

:o

Oh you said at the bottom, not...never mind.

It's Friday! I'm happy for the weekend to come!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 August, 2010, 10:38:10 AM
The welcome that awaits at Casa Thulin Hopper:

NB: NSFW ('natch):

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7rijqRgSY1qza4xko1_400.jpg

I rarely resort to Internetese, but: LOL!

But you overestimate me, sir! It should be: (searches frantically online for picture of bald skinnyfatman)

SBT

Rog69

Because I've decided that I'm not going to carry on reading the pile of shite book that a very enthusiastic friend insisted I borrow.

It's very rare for me to give up on a book once I start but life's really too short for The wind up bird Chronicle, it's a pseudo intellectual over written waste of paper, the kind of wanky rubbish that you will see some twat in a coffee shop reading whilst making sure they hold it at a suitable angle so that everyone can see the cover.

Good riddance to utter bollocks.

Pete Wells

Because tomorrow is the glorious day when my name graces the cover of the prog thanks to the wonderful Jon Davis-Hunt!

I can't wait!!!

Darren Stephens

Yep, |I had actually forgotten that prog 1700 arrives tomorrow...if my posties in the mood. I also managed to forget that Monday is a bank holiday. Resul;t all around, I'd say. :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Pete Wells

Not only is my name lovely and clear on the front of Prog 1700, today I got the rest of the pages of original artwork for Judge Dredd: 50 Year Man from the wonderful Patrick Goddard - including that final page of Dredd dispensing justice. Originally Patrick was going to hang onto the final page but after three years has relented!

That means I now own all the pages from Dredd's 30th Anniversary story PLUS the wraparound cover by Henry Flint. I am a happy Pete!!!

Darren Stephens

Nice one Pete. Just got Prog 1700...that covers ace, isn't it? You must be well chuffed. JDHs internal art is fantastic, too. Must be a great feeling to put all the Stalag haters (myself included... :-[) in their place! :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

I, Cosh

Daniel Kitson turned out to be as brilliant as my mates had claimed.
We never really die.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: The Cosh on 28 August, 2010, 12:53:44 PM
Daniel Kitson turned out to be as brilliant as my mates had claimed.

He's a maverick.

Dunk!

Robert Vaughn jogged past me in Brum today.

Thought that was cool but then i pondered: Robert "Last living cast member of The Magnificent Seven, quite likely partied with Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen, Napoleon Solo, Battle Beyond the Stars" Vaughn and got quite starstruck, as he jogged past me again. :D
"Trust we"