Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Yeah, at the risk of going all girlie and misty eyed and inviting accusations of gaybo-ism, let me say that it doesnt surprise me cf won the best driver (probably non)award. Having met cf in the flesh once, and having had reason to speak to him on numerous occasions, i can vouch for him being as reliable, honest and  as decent an individual as you could ever wish to meet. Ive not met many ex-army lorry drivers in my time, but if they were all as remarkably even tempered, enthusiastic and funny as cf, we probably wouldnt have quite so many stories about dead prostitutes and murder sprees.

And by god, i hope cf finds that as funny as i did when i wrote it, or i am fucking dead.

SBT

Kerrin

Hastings man found in a ditch with his head pointing the wrong way.

COMMANDO FORCES

You are all too kind and SBT, the night Clarkson came up with his joke, all the drivers I know had a good old laugh about it.
I always stop off at pig farms after I've killed a lady of the night. Gotta be extra careful nowadays  ;)

Albion

Like CF I'm number one in my job too.
Probably because there isn't a number two anyway but when I have time off the boss attempts to do my job and generally cocks it up.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Peter Wolf

The builders on the roof have done a fantastic job of repairing the firewall .

Its not finished yet as there is the chimney stack to sort out but its going well so far and i am so glad its all being done as its a big weight off my mind as i want to be watertight before the winter so its a last push to get all these things done.Plus i am between jobs so the time is being used productively.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Cyberleader2000

Got the X-men cartoon season 1 2 and 3 all on dvd for £20 in a sale today not seen this in years Im well chuffed as it was 8 dvd and amazon sells each dvd for a lot more :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Paul faplad Finch

The works has a load of Marvel cartoons on dvd at the minute. 2 for £5. I got the tail end of Season 3 of the X-men there myself just the other day. (I already had everything up to tht point.

They also had a load of Fantastic Four and Spiderman stuff. The Spiderman stuff is from the 70's though, rather than the one they made alongside the x-men in the 90's. You know, the one with that song.

Had I had more money I would have had one of everything.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Roger Godpleton

Kings of Leon came on the radio but I just thought about pigeons pooing on them and I laughed and laughed.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

DrJomster

Our internet's working again! Didn't realise how much we NEEDED it till it went! :)
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

exilewood

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 10 October, 2010, 06:42:26 PM
Kings of Leon came on the radio but I just thought about pigeons pooing on them and I laughed and laughed.

This is my favourite post of the day. Now my head is filled with visions of The Kinks Of Leon being shat on by pigeons.

But I must know, it's most important Roger, in your visionary reverie were the pigeons in question in flight, or were they sitting in one of those big wooden things?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Paul faplad Finch on 10 October, 2010, 01:28:45 AM

The works has a load of Marvel cartoons on dvd at the minute. 2 for £5. I got the tail end of Season 3 of the X-men there myself just the other day. (I already had everything up to tht point.

They also had a load of Fantastic Four and Spiderman stuff. The Spiderman stuff is from the 70's though, rather than the one they made alongside the x-men in the 90's. You know, the one with that song.

Had I had more money I would have had one of everything.

yep thats where I got mine you know why they have it there ones are defetive each dvd is sopost to come with a booklet says so on the back but they dont have it but I dont care its cheap next weak im geting the spiderman ones
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Paul faplad Finch

You aren't missing anything with the booklets anyway. It's just a list of episodes with a tiny synopsis and a few grainy screengrabs. Hardly what you'd call an extra.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Cyberleader2000

Life's drokking fantastic because I just ordered theases

heres hopeing there not as mesed up as the last ones I ordered :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Richmond Clements

I fucking love cybermen- but I have no money.

Also, I'd love a Special Weapons Dalek.