Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

......Danny Baker is returning to the radio on April 18th after his treatment for cancer.
Afternoons will be fun again.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

TordelBack

I'm on the cusp of a warp spam!  Thanks to almost three years worth of Waterstone's points, I was able to lay hands on Lord of Misrule today. A furtive flick reveals that not only does the art look fantastic on bright, shiny pages, but I've only ever read 3 episodes out of this whole collection! 

COMMANDO FORCES

No sooner does one bit of commission work finish than another nears completion. I love these artist bods (look what you have done to me Pete!)
This one's a fully painted piece and when it gets a liitle closer to the endgame I shall start a thread on it, I can't wait!

strontium71

Can you send me some spare seeds from your money tree if possible?  :lol:
...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

I would say I work hard for it but I don't. I'm now doing the easiest job that I have EVER done and I reckon it's for life. Well just for a few more years and when the house is mine, that's when my Dredd madness will really kick in  :-[

Dunk!

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhGuXCuDb1U#at=92

Storm by Tim Minchen.

I'd been looking forward to this animation since the trailer last year, when suddenly a few weeks back the fine gentlemen who created it were deposited on desks next to mine whilst they work a freelance contract for my employer.

Slightly surreal being around as the inter-web responds to it's grand unveiling this morning.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dunk! on 08 April, 2011, 02:58:54 PM
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhGuXCuDb1U#at=92

Storm by Tim Minchen.

I'd been looking forward to this animation since the trailer last year, when suddenly a few weeks back the fine gentlemen who created it were deposited on desks next to mine whilst they work a freelance contract for my employer.

Slightly surreal being around as the inter-web responds to it's grand unveiling this morning.

Dunk!

Hot damn! I've been waiting for this!
Can't wait to get home to watch it!

mogzilla

W. R. Logan

After the turmoil of the last year it looks like I might have a permanent place to live from May.
Been looking for a new job for about 6 months and 1 looks possible and 3 others are a maybe.
May could be an exciting month.

Something Fishy

Congrats Logan.  That's awesome.

My job move looks very likely and it's been stunning weather and i sat outside and played guitar then went for a swim with my son.  Good times.

klute

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 08 April, 2011, 09:24:09 PM
After the turmoil of the last year it looks like I might have a permanent place to live from May.
Been looking for a new job for about 6 months and 1 looks possible and 3 others are a maybe.
May could be an exciting month.
congratulations.

I  received robo hunter phone book number 1 as a surprise gift off the wife.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

W. R. Logan

Quote from: Something Fishy on 08 April, 2011, 10:44:33 PM

Of course it could also turn into a big bag of shit as well 8-)

Something Fishy

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 08 April, 2011, 11:28:19 PM
Quote from: Something Fishy on 08 April, 2011, 10:44:33 PM

Of course it could also turn into a big bag of shit as well 8-)

Fingers crossed it all works out for you.

SmallBlueThing

Because we all went up to the dr who experience at olympia today, while you load of bastards were off at kapow. If you havent been, and you have a passing interest in the show, then you really should: a 3D movie, an interactive walk-through experience, the chance to fly the tardis, three different console rooms, loads of monsters including an ice warrior, a zygon, the giant robot, three generations of sontarans (no weeping angels though, suspiciously), cyberheads galore, interactive fun for the kids... And the world's most expensive giftshop and crappest cafe, with stone cold coffee. Even my wife loved it!
From there to fp, where i picked up the new Slaine trade and the second XIII volume, and then to chinatown for noodles. On train home now, utterly spanked by tiredness, with two very happy boys.
SBT

klute

Because the complete ro-busters arrived on my doorstep this morning thanks again to teh wife now just waiting for ace trucking co volume 1 to appear apparently the wife had problems last time trying to get it from waterstones on time???
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.