Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Good on you, Peter. Blessed are the peacemakers and all that.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SmallBlueThing

Yeah, nice one peter, it's always best not to have to result to fisting your neighbours if at all possible!
perhaps you could come round to the building my clients live in and similarly sort out the junkie scum downstairs who plays music til 3am and the scumbags upstairs who take over between 3 and 6?
:-/
SBT

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 April, 2011, 09:34:33 PM
Blessed are the peacemakers and all that.

Surely that applies to all manufacturers of dairy products?

The Legendary Shark

You don't know how hard it was for me not to mention the cheesemakers there :D
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Cthulouis

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 19 April, 2011, 10:05:40 PM
Yeah, nice one peter, it's always best not to have to result to fisting your neighbours if at all possible!

Unless you are all into that sort of thing, in which case go for it!

The Legendary Shark

Got a 'phone call from the council this morning. Voice on the other end informs me I've not been paying the correct amount of rent for the past 3 years. Heart sinks, anger rises. Just about to blow top when it is explained that I've been overpaying and would I like the (considerable) sum I've overpaid back as a cheque or directly into a bank account.  Me chuffed. Ebay calling...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

staticgirl

Nice one!

Maundy Thursday tomorrow. As a snivil serpent I have half the day off and my boss has let me 'work' at home. LIE-IN!!!!!!!

Dunk!

Being bereft of fellow workers (except one who I don't care for) on any of the desks near me due to the coming Easter/Wedding bank holiday extraviganza means I can order something smelly for lunch: Curry, chilli, extra onions, garlic, it's all good.

I can also turn my music up a tad and take extra long bathroom breaks for today only.

My head swims with the power and possibilities of it all.

And then I'm off on me own hols for 11 days straight.

*Swoon*

Giddy Dunk!
"Trust we"

Radbacker

why with the holiday for the giant egg laying magic bunny and ANZAC day falling together this year means we have Friday to Tuesday off, a fricken 5 day long weekend and three of those days are payed for, man i love our governments love of the public holiday.

CU Radbacker

Colin Zeal

Not totally fantastic but found out today that I won't be made redundant but will have to drop down to four days a week. The loss of income will be tough to manage, but it's better than the alternative and allows me time to look for work elsewhere. It also means I can book the holidays I had planned for this summer so that part is drokking fantastic.

COMMANDO FORCES

I've found the site that the Landlady of next door has put the house up to rent on and she is asking £229 per week  :o

The best bit is this

QuoteAvailable to rent to a decent, hardworking, clean and tidy family only who will respect the property and be considerate towards neighbours.

So we might get a nice family now!

I'm not gonna put a link up, as you'll all be viewing it and then drilling in from there  ;)

Keef Monkey

That's a good result CF, sounds like at the very least the landlady has learned her lesson after the last mob!

Kerrin

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 April, 2011, 07:18:30 PM
I'm not gonna put a link up, as you'll all be viewing it and then drilling in from there  ;)

That's all the information we needed CF. Cellar of Dredd assault team, WE'RE ON GREEN. GO GO GO...

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 April, 2011, 07:18:30 PM
I've found the site that the Landlady of next door has put the house up to rent on and she is asking £229 per week  :o

The best bit is this

QuoteAvailable to rent to a decent, hardworking, clean and tidy family only who will respect the property and be considerate towards neighbours.

So we might get a nice family now!

Er, John, you DO realise that you've put enough information up in that single post for me to find the website she's advertised it on in a single mouse click? I'm looking at a picture of it now, and planning the Cellar Assault as I type.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

I shall put listening devices to the wall in question and await the first sign of an attempted breach.

News Flash
Today a street in Maidstone seemed to, as one eye witness reported "explode" leaving just one house standing!  :lol: