Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

The Legendary Shark

We could pretend to be practising musicians...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 April, 2011, 09:34:33 PM
Good on you, Peter. Blessed are the peacemakers and all that.

Perhaps if i could make some peace and quiet it would help.At present there has only been a minor decrease in the general noise levels.The problem is its all about them and fuck everyone else and i am going to make certain their tenancy which expires on the 26 June is not going to be renewed [already done] as i am sick of it already because its all well and good making peace and being nice but this is never going to work so in the meantime i am exercising a great deal of self control and tolerance.

Unless they are prepared to not take the piss then i have no choice but to use force if necessary as force is usually more productive because if i exercise leniancy then it all goes back to square one like right now and its fucking pissing me off big time.

If they cant live normally like everyone else that has lived here then they are out.

End of.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

klute

I found a painting i had loved in the 80's by the artist sara moon who ofc it turns out is a man. nvm

i lost my original and have happened upon his website so i can get a copy of the picture i had :)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Dandontdare

I've just got in from am exhausting but satisfying day's hiking in the Peak District (Bakewell to Buxton via the Monsal Trail, about 10 miles altogether). Can't believe this weather for April, there were absolutely loads of people out enjoying the countryside. I'm tired and sore, but happy!

I've got the flat to myself for the rest of the weekend, so I'm about to crack open a bottle of red, spark up a fat one, read my prog and Meg and then watch Dr Who on the iplayer. (if I can stay awake that long!)

COMMANDO FORCES

Finally our chickens are getting more and more adventurous. Over the last month or so they have been coming further and further into the house. You can hear their feet in the coservatory and kitchen as they pace about. Well over the last week or so they have been wandering around the front room and it's hilarious.

This morning before we went to Hastings I decided to have some beans on toast and sat down on the settee to eat them. It was like a scene from Jurassic Park, as they both came at me and started to jump up to my plate to eat some of the toast. After battling away for a few minutes I knew I couldn't win so I had to break a bit of toast off for them and then devour my nosh asp  :D

It's so much fun watching the buggers wander about and we get fresh eggs, which are lovely!

TordelBack

...my niece is home from Oz!  (Oh yeah, and my brother and sister-in-law too, but they're more of  vector of transmission).  As my kids' only first cousin (although there is another pending elsewhere), it was a real treat to see them play together in the sunshine yesterday.  She's just 1 month older than my daughter (19 and 20 months respectively), and they ran about exploring like (non-identical) twins.  Even the Boy played nice with them.  Now to turbocharge them with Easter eggs and watch the madness.  Bonzer!

Extra:  My sister-in-law, who's been in Sydney for about 15 years now, spent much of the day complaining of the cold.  It was about 24 deg C in the garden.  I don't envy her her visit!

Something Fishy

My endowment just matured and it's enough to pay off my mortgage, just before my 40th.  Yayyyyyy.

my top up ones in a few months will be some nice savings. 

Truly fantastic.

klute

About 2 months ago i lost my wrist torque (when i asked my wife to marry me she bought it for me)

Its worth a fortune and i was begining to think maybe i should give up looking for it(I assumed i'd lost it outside/elsewhere...anyway i get a phonecall from the wife on my way back from work to say she had a big surprise for me.

Anyway she had found it and its not back on my wrist :)

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Something Fishy on 27 April, 2011, 09:01:31 AM
My endowment just matured and it's enough to pay off my mortgage, just before my 40th.

Always a good news story this! Just a few more years for me, I knew I shouldn't have pissed all my money up against the wall in my early army years. Still, it won't be long for me and I can join you as a house owner  :D

The Legendary Shark

...when you've stopped pissing your money into the cellar¬! ;-)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

I have to spend it on something! The house is just the bit above the cellar that I let the family wander about in  ;)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

For the first time in my life, I've handed in a completed assignment early. I shall reward myself with a hangover tomorrow morning
You may quote me on that.

klute