Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Best wishes for Tuesday Alb. Have a great day.

Something Fishy

So true bux, little sponges.

Soap:

my 20's were pretty great.

I have to say there's plenty that was good with my 30's like my lovely wife and son but it was a period of real worry, stress and just to much shite.  Started with a very heavy job that lasted the entire time (though it worked at the time) and the wife got cancer soon after, Mum then got cancer, my eye problems got much much worse and then my much loved stepdad died and my actual dad died.. it was a shitty old period. It's been a real struggle.

Tomorrow is a new Dawn.

maryanddavid

Jesus that shite Fishy, Have on on me! Cant say whether any period of my life has been particurary bad, Just lots of ups and downs, mostlys ups though.

QuoteThis morning my daughter of 3 was trying to eat her breakfast whilst cradling her dolly. I asked her to put it in the pushchair whilst she ate, her reply was "I am feeding her, she is having a drink".

My little girly does that too, she is nearly 4, we have an new baby inthe house.  She lifts her top to make sure she is doing it properly!

David

The Legendary Shark

Hope you're through the worst of it now, Fishy. Sounds like you deserve a little sunshine.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Cheers guys,  I have a good feeling about the 40's  :D

New job, fesh start, my own house.   It's a great start.

vzzbux

Quote from: maryanddavid on 08 May, 2011, 10:49:22 PM

My little girly does that too, she is nearly 4, we have an new baby inthe house.  She lifts her top to make sure she is doing it properly!

David
Yeh Sophie had the dolly's head under her top as well, But didn't notice I just didn't want her to spill her breakfast over the floor. Silly me.

Fishy. I hope you 40th is the best and the rest even better. Mine comes next year :-\.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Something Fishy

Cheers Bux.  Best wishes with yours mate.  The years fly by so quickly don't they.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Something Fishy on 08 May, 2011, 10:42:07 PM

I have to say there's plenty that was good with my 30's like my lovely wife and son but it was a period of real worry, stress and just to much shite.  Started with a very heavy job that lasted the entire time (though it worked at the time) and the wife got cancer soon after, Mum then got cancer, my eye problems got much much worse and then my much loved stepdad died and my actual dad died.. it was a shitty old period. It's been a real struggle.

Tomorrow is a new Dawn.

Fuck, patience of Job you have, blessings counted.

Something Fishy

cheers Soapy.  T'was a test. On top of it the job went bad to the point of me nearly having a breakdown trying to carry all the pressure alongside the rest of it, ended up out for some time with depression, went back but it never got sorted and my time to move on and had come (and the right opportunity).

Bad times but that's behind me now. Onwards and upwards.

The Legendary Shark

Jeez, and I felt hard done to when my dog died :(
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

there's plenty worse off of course but yeah it's not a decade i shall miss  :lol:

oh yeah and my little cat died after 18 years but really that didn't seem that big an issue after the rest of it , though she was a darling.

worldshown

Have a good 'un, Fishy.

My own 40th is just a month away and this last decade (mainly the last six years) was so tough, I won't miss my 30s either.

Something Fishy

Thanks World.  Here's hoping you and I have a much better 40's.

Something Fishy

spireite68

Chesterfield F.C. League 2 CHAMPIONS 2010/2011........GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!