Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

I can now watch over Britain's airspace like some kind of God, thanks to Flightradar24.com.  You can waste hours on this...

http://www.flightradar24.com/

(I should know, I just did.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tiplodocus

"Life is good and the girls are gorgeous" wrote barely pubescent Paisley songsmith Paolo Nuttini. This was certainly true at our ceilidh tonight but he should have added "it's 2345 and Greggs is stillopen" to convey just how awesome life can be.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

klute

Had trouble on friday no sign of the latest prog or megazine in local whsmiths which prompted :- http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,25797.msg607775.html#msg607775

Anyway popped in this afternoon after work in the hope of them being in...they were now in but hidden behind lots of varying magazines so i came home happy.

And further more due to my post in the above link i was reminded there was a back issue section :)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Pete Wells

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 28 May, 2011, 12:08:53 AM
"Life is good and the girls are gorgeous" wrote barely pubescent Paisley songsmith Paolo Nuttini. This was certainly true at our ceilidh tonight but he should have added "it's 2345 and Greggs is stillopen" to convey just how awesome life can be.

You're speaking my language Tips!

klute

Quote from: Pete Wells on 30 May, 2011, 04:11:23 PM
Quote from: Tiplodocus on 28 May, 2011, 12:08:53 AM

You're speaking my language Tips!

I walk into work most days and see our female university students in various stages of undress.

I love my job during the summer even more so,it makes the days go just that bit better walking amongst so many nubile young ladys :)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Keef Monkey

I finish my college course this week (if I can get everything handed in!) and with the greatest timing ever I've just been offered my old games job starting next week! My plan had been to try and get back in there anyway, can't get over how well timed this has been :) Going to stuff my face with chocolate to celebrate.

Tiplodocus

Well, I was compering the local choir tonight. Mrs Tips is a member.  And they were pretty damned good if I do so say so myself. An utterly fantastic LOVE DEVINE (arranged by Howard Goodall) and a couple of brilliant solos; WHEN SHE LOVED ME from Toy Story and a beautiful and genuinely operatic operatic "O Mio Babbino Caro" (so many people sing it like a breathy lullabby which is valid enough but it's nice to hear it done proper opera like).

But best of all, I managed to shoe horn in an extended plug for 2000AD. Go on, try and guess which songwriters I was referring to when I did so?

Oh an Mrs Tips looks awesomely hot in her evening dress.

Editted to sort out excessive use of parenthesis. In my defence, I've had a few.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Mudcrab

He he, surely Rogers & Hammerstein? I've missed many an oppurtunity for mentioning that to my sister, she likes all that stuff. BUT she drew all over my prog uh something, the one with Dan Dare & the Mekon, Gibbons cover around 11something  >:(

Have replaced it but still have the original  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

The Legendary Shark

...because Carlos Ezquerra just told me that "Shark Man" from Cadet Anderson is based on yours truly! Wo-hoo!

The preparation:

Finished:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 13 June, 2011, 05:13:05 PM
...because Carlos Ezquerra just told me that "Shark Man" from Cadet Anderson is based on yours truly! Wo-hoo!

The preparation:

Finished:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o

who shares a similarity with Jensen from the Mean Arena.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Colin Zeal

Football fixture list was released today. I can't explain why I'm so excited at knowing our first game is Walsall away but there you go.

House of Usher

My boss at work has been off on annual leave for a fortnight, which has been great, because it meant we were able to get on with some proper work in his absence. Too bad he's back this week; it couldn't last. More supervision, more effort and less productivity.

I was up early as usual today despite it being a day off. I've got lots done. I've had three Royal Mail deliveries in a single morning, including a tweed jacket I can use to pretend to be Dr Who (with a beard).

All but one of my private tutees have packed up studying until the autumn and I've got exam marking starting next week, and there's a very real possibility of having the time to enjoy the summer, which is going to include copious reading, prolific writing (fingers crossed on that one) and painting models.

I feel as happy now as I did in 2003, which is when I was last happy.  :D
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

And he was only three days from retirement...

Something Fishy

I've been in my new job for 5 weeks and I like it.

The boss is both technically excellent and can manage, the team are quiet but very nice and the customer base seem decent too.

a big "phew" from me.