Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Earlier on I found two official videos of special effects from Judge Dredd and I've only just gotten around to watching them. I would say that nigh on everything on these tapes has probably never been seen before by quite a lot of us and I wonder why a few of the scenes never made it onto the DVD as part of some extras package.

This must have been an ebay victory from years back and I must have put them into the obsolete video collection and forgotten about them.

Tiplodocus

And are they the sort of thing that could be copied onto DVD or t'internet and distributed amongst us (ir you can do so while respecting the copywright of the original makers)?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Bolt-01

...because as of 8.30 this morning FQ18, DB24 and Z12 are all at the printers! I'll be doing the launch thing later this week for pre-orders :)

Dandontdare

BAD NEWS: Found out the tram's were off again, seconds after buying my ticket
GOOD NEWS: Couple of hot girls asked me if I wanted to split a taxi
BAD NEWS: Stuck in a crappy office on the hottest day of the year
GOOD NEWS: Air conditioning on the hottest day of the year
BAD NEWS: Kids swimming in the Quays outside my window making me wish I ws 14 again and , annoying funtards on the phone all morning
GOOD BEST NEWS: They decided it was too quiet for the number of staff we have in so asked if I'd like to take a half day. I was outta there before their mouth stopped moving!

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Dandontdare on 27 June, 2011, 03:28:39 PM
GOOD NEWS: Couple of hot girls asked me if I wanted to split a taxi

Is that a Manchester saying  ;)  :-[  :-X

Dandontdare

Not really, other than that's where I said it today.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just read that Nolan's Batman will NOT be in 3D. Thank God for that  :D

This is the quote from Comic Heroes 7

"Despite Warner desires, Nolan - no lover of 3D - has rejected it's use."

Something Fishy

I read that.  As someone who can't see 3d I was pleased to someone avoiding the gimmick.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Derry made the Ulster finals in the GAA?TO THE BANDWAGON-MOBILE!
You may quote me on that.

Cyberleader2000

I got told that I was not nede to volterin down at the charity shop today which ment I got to stay at home and avoide the rain (rain is horied when its bakeing hot as its horibile and warm)
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

mogzilla

decided to play with my karcher power washer thanks to the people at the bottom house covering our garden in dust from grinding flagstones and the bugger leant his stones on my fence bending it and jamming the back gate ...anyway, the power washer was ok but seemed to need a rest every few seconds THEN SOMETHING KICKED IN AND IT WAS BLASTING MUCK EVERYWHERE! arsom.

Proudhuff

Quote from: mogzilla on 29 June, 2011, 04:15:21 PM
and the bugger leant his stones on my fence bending it and jamming the back gate ...

ooo-er Matron!
DDT did a job on me

mogzilla

ooer indeed but he bent over grabbed them with both hands and moved them further up his drive...

Something Fishy

I restarted my subs after quite a while and they arrived today (super quick, only phoned last friday).

Thrillpower returns to my house.  :D

Rog69

Had my annual check up/cholesterol test at the doc's last week along with a 24 hour BP test yesterday and the results show that I'm in rude health!

I am celebrating with chips and wine.