Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

At those prices that may be the only one of the twentyfive sold. Way too expensive for what they are and I've bought some crap merchandise :-[

Link Prime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 07 November, 2013, 03:28:26 PM
and I've bought some crap merchandise :-[

I find that very hard to believe.  :lol:

Skullmo

Another Mick Austin 2000ad cover - this time Crusade!

Special thanks to Mr Smith who let me keep this even though I promised it to him - once I saw it I just fell in love with it!
It's a joke. I was joking.

o1s1n

Jaysus Skullmo, that collection of yours is really something else at this point. Keep up the good work! :)

Skullmo

I will try. I graciously accept donations to improve my collection and hope to have at least one item which will pop your socks off by Christmas!

o1s1n

:o

If it's more Hicklenton I'm more than certain you've managed to get one of those time machines Dale has  :D

Greg M.

Nabbed off ebay at a bargain price:

A slight weed problem, Ace? Uh-huh....

hippynumber1

Missed that one completely! Good catch!

Greg M.

I think it was only up for about an hour and a half before I sprung on it!

Skullmo

dark-spartan

I was at my mum's house the other day and took some pics of some early art I bought and had framed when I lived there, its been there for years and I never think to ask for it back - Its in the toilet no less

Here's the first one - a very silly piece by Siku which I really like

Skullmo

Good news everybody!

I may have just got some art from one of my favorite 2000ad stories ever.

Wish me luck! . . . News soon . . .

(well it has been slow here lately)

Wake

A John Burns Nikolai Dante page has been on my list to buy at some point. I've not been in a particular hurry since I've felt that I could buy one direct from him at a convention. However, this page was just too good to pass up.

I don't usually buy double page spreads, but this one is (I think) just small enough to fit into an A2 portfolio. Definitely one I'd like to find wall space for, but that will have to wait until the extension. However, this massive Brendan McCarthy Mekon is going over my fireplace as soon as I've reseated it in it's frame and added the picture wire.

Skullmo

The John Burns is AMAZING!

I cannot see the Mekon though :(

Wake

Quote from: Skullmo on 02 December, 2013, 01:04:54 PM
The John Burns is AMAZING!

I cannot see the Mekon though :(

Sorry about that. The Mekon is on ComicArtFans. I can probably see it on the message board because I've also been to the CAF site.