Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

I say buy it, Link..

Link Prime

I dropped him a message on Ebay.
No response, and it's still listed...

hippynumber1

Link Prime

PM sent...I cant dis a 'Droid' on this forum!

hippynumber1

Cool. I was only asking in case I had his email address and I could have dropped him a line...

Link Prime

Cheers Mark.

So...want to start a bidding war on it? ;)

judgerufian

very curious to see the outcome of this unless there were two originals to start with?!

Link Prime

Quote from: judgerufian on 07 July, 2014, 12:18:40 PM
very curious to see the outcome of this unless there were two originals to start with?!

I'd say it's just a genuine mistake.
One our former Original Art Overlord Fatboydale made a few times if I recall (probably cause he owns so much art he literally can't keep track of it).

judgerufian

Maybe one day I shall be in that enviable position when it comes to original artwork!

smiffy

hippynumber1

Well you've ruined everything now haven't you!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: smiffy on 13 July, 2014, 02:15:25 PM
A nice Yeowell Zenith original page: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/261530030454?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&_trkparms=clkid%3D8285975278566190159&_qi=RTM1651766

Will be interesting to what this page sells for.

Yeah I put this on my 'Watch list' this morning just out of ideal interest to see what it gets. It'll sail past what I'd be comfortable paying very soon I suspect.

Especially since I'm not buying at the moment as I'm saving up for something else...

...and someone has offered me some very nice Simon Davis Sinister Dexter pages (one cover I'm particular NOT thinking about) from Comic Art Fans...

so... sigh

ming

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 13 July, 2014, 04:10:38 PM
Quote from: smiffy on 13 July, 2014, 02:15:25 PM
A nice Yeowell Zenith original page: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/261530030454?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&_trkparms=clkid%3D8285975278566190159&_qi=RTM1651766

Will be interesting to what this page sells for.

Yeah I put this on my 'Watch list' this morning just out of ideal interest to see what it gets. It'll sail past what I'd be comfortable paying very soon I suspect.

Especially since I'm not buying at the moment as I'm saving up for something else...

...and someone has offered me some very nice Simon Davis Sinister Dexter pages (one cover I'm particular NOT thinking about) from Comic Art Fans...

so... sigh

I picked up one of those SinDex pages; really reasonably priced and something I've been keeping an eye open for for a few years.

As for the Zenith page - yeah, this will be interesting to watch.  This is one I was offered previously but decided I'd go the commission route with Stevie Owl rather than pay over the odds to another collector / dealer.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: ming on 13 July, 2014, 05:22:10 PM

I picked up one of those SinDex pages; really reasonably priced and something I've been keeping an eye open for for a few years.

Look forward to seeing which one you snagged. I suspect I know but...