Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

I've got nothing interesting to say.

Minkyboy

Quote from: Judge von Boom on 03 October, 2012, 09:31:03 PM
I've got nothing interesting to say.

Well don't post it here man.
Start a whole new thread about it for God's sake!

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

vzzbux

Children in need around again.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Dear God, that means another night of shit TV dominated by Gerry Anderson* and Big Fat Angry Steve Nolan, doesn't it? In Northern Ireland Anyways.

What terrible local celebs present Children In Need in your BBC region?

*Although his radio show is spectacular**

**For all the wrong reasons
You may quote me on that.

Dandontdare

I can't take all the hyperboil.

TordelBack

Monster crop of Shaggy Ink Caps in the park today, caught 'em just right - large but not open.  They were brill breadcrumbed and filled with cheese for my tea, and looking forward to baking the rest with eggs for my brekkie, along with some fried dulse.  Would have all gone into a nice freezable soup (Winter is coming), but we've neither stock nor cream in, and from bitter experience they just don't keep past a day uncooked.

Dandontdare

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 October, 2012, 10:25:30 PMlooking forward to baking the rest with eggs for my brekkie, along with some fried dulse.

Splendid! It's so rare that I learn a new word that I've never come across before!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Dandontdare on 03 October, 2012, 10:47:06 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 03 October, 2012, 10:25:30 PMlooking forward to baking the rest with eggs for my brekkie, along with some fried dulse.

Splendid! It's so rare that I learn a new word that I've never come across before!

by which I mean one that has existed longer than I have. If you include technobabble, youth-twattery,  management-speak and hipsterbollocks, there's too many to count.

COMMANDO FORCES

A few minutes ago I was feeling peckish, so I ate 3 home made biscuits!

mygrimmbrother

These pretzels are making. Me. Thirsty!

Link Prime

Bubba Zebill

De-de-destruction
Ni-ni-ni 19, 19, ni19 19
19, 19, 19, 19
Ni-ni-ni 19, 19, ni-19 19
19, 19, 19, 19

In Vietnam he was 19
In-in-in Vietnam he was 19
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Mikey

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 October, 2012, 10:25:30 PM
along with some fried dulse. 

Or dullis as it's pronounced by some Norns. Also: you're a buckin freak for a)eating it  b)frying it and c) for breakfast?! Why the fuck would you eat seaweed when there's a)sausages, b)sausages and c)sausages.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Quote from: Mikey on 04 October, 2012, 11:04:32 AMWhy the fuck would you eat seaweed when there's a)sausages, b)sausages and c)sausages.

Lot harder to find sossies just lying about on the rocks for free, and they just don't sun-dry very well either. Gone feral, I have (and judging from my waistline, it's the Wagner and Ezquerra version).  Four different edible seaweeds in the larder at the mo, as well as rock samphire (sea asparagus), three types of edible mushroom, blackberries galore and the last of the wild strawberries.  Apples are shite this year, mind.

Fried dulse (Dullis? Isn't that where movie airliners are always going when they run out of fuel?) is actually a bit like bacon when you have it in a BLT, or in this case fried and chopped up as bacony seasoning in my rammikin of baked ink caps and eggs.  It was divine. 

Proudhuff

1) Nosedrip

2) Stickleback

3) Beau-rearguard
DDT did a job on me