Main Menu

Never mind aliens, what about...

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 21 January, 2003, 03:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

I don't know if this has been posted before, being new here and all that, but whatever happened to Dredd's child, the Starborn Thing? Last we saw of it, the ST was being held for observation. It's gotta be in its late teens now, developing strange growths and taking an unhealthy interest in other Things, human possession, feeding on people's minds and running away to the stars. I demand to know what it's doing!!

PS I also think Cap'n Skank should be brought back. Being digested by a whale shouldn't be much of a problem for a psychotic cyborg.
Lock up your spoons!

alphadogau

Are we there yet?

Art

Bring back BIG DAVE! And Halo Hones, and Hookjaw!

Last of the V8's

I'm already here shipmates. zzzzzzzzz!!!

The Monarch

Trout

BRING BACK THE DICTATORS OF ZRAG!

- Trout

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

petemaskreplica

WobotsWobotsWobotsWobotsWobotsWobots-

Got the picture?

W. R. Logan

I've mentioned the Starborn Thing to John a few times, he just growls back.

Although a comedy strip featuring Son Of Dredd all squelchy with a Dredd badge on could be amusing.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/310.jpg">

GordonR

>>Although a comedy strip featuring Son Of Dredd all squelchy with a Dredd badge on could be amusing.

You bastard, Logan.  Didn't I come up with that idea in the pub the day after Dreddcon?  'Judge Squelch, Son of Dredd'.

Well, maybe it was your idea, and I just stole it.  Either way, you're giving away all my best material here, man.  

Devons Daddy

Although a comedy strip featuring Son Of Dredd all squelchy with a Dredd badge on could be amusing.

You bastard, Logan. Didn't I come up with that idea in the pub the day after Dreddcon? 'Judge Squelch, Son of Dredd'.

ENNIS stop using other peoples icons and board names. post under you own name, you have this chance to write dredd properly. stop using this board to see if we think its a good idea.
wait till Gordon finds out.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

W. R. Logan

Probably, was supposed to have a dry day on the Sunday, but have finally dried out. Keep trying to get Wagner to do a Starborn Thing folow up, one day I'll wear the bugger down, after all "his time is up!!"

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/668.jpg">