Main Menu

younger generation

Started by moly, 21 January, 2003, 06:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

i was at my folks the other day picking up my tooth and meg and my nephew was there, perfect chance i thought to convert, he saw the comic and went "a comic there crap for little kids and boring and wouldnt even look at it" got more chance of the misses looking,

not a good indication for the future

Oddboy

Bloody kids!

How old was he?
Better set your phaser to stun.

The Monarch

yeah so i can beat the crap out of him err just kidding

Queen Firey-Bou

This is why Moly, it is your holy duty to raise a large family in the name of 2K... they must be raised well & gentley be exposed to the thrills over the course of their years, & by the time they are 16 they will gladly steal your progs. Its true. In fact my son is rubbing his hands together with glee at the fact that i said he can inherit my progs...wait I'm not that old yet !

Jared Katooie

In fairness there have been about teo young kids who ever used the site for definite.

The stories aren't as action-oriented or as accessible as they used to be. And personally I think it's a shame.

jk.

paulvonscott

Tell him he must not read your prog upon pain of a severe beating Moly, thats the only way he'll pick it up and read it, if it has that air of the forbidden...

Devons Daddy

whats the level of young comic readers in general.
 many more adult comics around now, and lots and lots of proper comic shops. with prices to match these days. is this a big surprise. tooth is not so much a news agent comic anymore. it is much more a main stream comic for comic fan boys.

but my son is a fan. he likes the colours and style.he is 5 going on 6 so its not all bleak.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

moly

hes only 11 and if i told him id slap him if id read my progs hed probaly smack me one

Oddboy

Proof (if needed) that violent comics aren't to blame for a violent youth.
Better set your phaser to stun.