Main Menu

New Judge Dredd Partwork! (Judge Dredd Mega Collection)

Started by iutley, 04 September, 2014, 09:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 12 November, 2014, 12:42:28 PM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 09 November, 2014, 06:03:14 PM
Well, "the title will resume soon so watch this space" doesn't sound like "it's all over—now bugger off" to me.

"Dan Dare will return"
But he did. Just not in 2000AD.

opaque

Quote from: robert_ellis on 08 November, 2014, 03:39:11 PM
(From website)
This collection has been temporarily postponed; however, the title will resume soon so watch this space!

Nothing like being kept informed is there!

COMMANDO FORCES

robert_ellis

NSFTM

that was pleasant surprise Mechismo and Apocalypse war turned up this morning

looks class like
It Could Be That The Sole Purpose Of Your Life Is To Serve As A Warning To Others

SmallBlueThing

Yep,  same here.! No accompanying gifts though,  nor an information or letter or anything. 

SBT

NSFTM

It Could Be That The Sole Purpose Of Your Life Is To Serve As A Warning To Others

James Stacey

Quote from: NSFTM on 26 November, 2014, 10:55:14 AM
the Spine numbers are 21 and 31.very odd
Thats standard practice for these part works .. send them out of order and people are less likely to quit :)

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

judgerufian

Anyone received any of the free gifts? Now that issues 2 & 3 are turning up, the gifts were due to follow and I'm dead interested to see what the Dredd badge looks like and how big/small it is. I'm hoping Planet Replica rather than Prog 300....

COMMANDO FORCES

Seems like mine had an attempted delivery while I was out buying the Prog and IDW's Dredd's. Now I've gotta collect it tomorrow, DROOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

J.Smith

Was puzzling over what could have been getting delivered this morning while I was working (gotta pick it up tomorrow sadly) but I'm happy to hear that it's this. Yet I guess I'm not the only one who has still to be charged for these, yes?

JamesC

Mine were waiting for me when I got home - lovely jubbly!

For those interested, The Apocalypse War doesn't include colour centre spreads - it looks like a direct scan of the old Titan books to me. It does include a full colour cover gallery though.

Also, I was hoping that Mechanismo may possibly include Wilderlands but it doesn't. I guess it would have pushed the page count too high.

Photos below.

opaque