Main Menu

What was your best game?

Started by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK, 22 April, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

I was also a dab hand at Law in Tekken 2 and 3. I played so much I developed callouses on my thumbs.

I once got a perfect round against my older brother, standing outside the room, with my back to the screen and my eyes closed. I played based on sound cues from his character.

Then he beat the crap out of me for being a smart arse. Which was kind of just like the game, only in real life and reversed. And more painful.
Lock up your spoons!

The Legendary Shark

My best ever game was Doctors and Nurses with Samantha Fairbrother behind the bikesheds at primary school.

She won.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

milstar

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 10 February, 2021, 07:53:28 PM
I was also a dab hand at Law in Tekken 2 and 3. I played so much I developed callouses on my thumbs.

I once got a perfect round against my older brother, standing outside the room, with my back to the screen and my eyes closed. I played based on sound cues from his character.

Then he beat the crap out of me for being a smart arse. Which was kind of just like the game, only in real life and reversed. And more painful.

Ahahaha, lol.

When my buddies said to look at Nina, she is hot. I was like WTF, it is the game. At that time, I thought that T3 is the coolest game ever. How I hated certain characters who appear in later stages (Lei, Hwoarang, Xiaoyu, King, Nina, Bryan, Mokujin)
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.