Main Menu

If u never want to miss an issue...

Started by wilsonrathbone?, 01 October, 2003, 02:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilsonrathbone?

DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE... DONT SUBSCRIBE...DONT...SUBSCRIBE...DONT SUBSCRIBE...

Link: http://www.modamobile.co.uk" target="_blank">mobile

Queen Firey-Bou

eh ? nonsense ! ive subbed since even before they invented subscriptions & never missed one.

wilsonrathbone?

spent 2 weeks chasing one issue...and they havent replied to any of my mail or calls...poor customer service.....

Leigh S

Thats mighty unusual - they are usually very quick to get out a copy, and if you've missed one, they'll probably bung it your way, even if its a few weeks old....

Queen Firey-Bou

ive always found then really helpful? except for gettinmg sub reminders a year before i run out etc... keep trying ?

wilsonrathbone?

its too much hassle for a comic, at least the newsagent never let me down

paulvonscott

Yeah, not my experience either, they've always answered and ben really helpful.  I'd say you've just been unlucky.

Oddboy

Newsagents HAVE let me down before.
Rebellion's subscription service hasn't.
The one time I didn't get my prog (due to me moving house rather then a problem their end) they were quick to send me a free replacement after a phone call.

Are you with the official Rebellion subscription, or getting the progs from a different subscription service?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dudley

My bank card expired yesterday.  Trying to get a new one has resulted in Natwest losing the replacement twice, my spending four lunch hours in succession arguing with the bank, and generally realising quite how rubbish Natwest can be when it sets its mind to it.

Phoned subscriptions to apologise for being late with the new number and check I would still be getting my progs: they were charming, quick, efficient, helpful and courteous.  The contrast pointed this up all the better.

I'll join in the chorus: I like the subs people.

Mudcrab

Nope, I've always found the subs people to be great, if an issue goes missing (most likely the PO's fault) they send a replacement no problem.

Thoroughly bloody nice people :o)

Oh yeah, so what's with the SPAM???
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Trout

I subscribe and highly recommend it to all.

The progs are almost always on time, in good condition and the people at the end of the phone are very helpful..

You do, however, need to be patient with them sometimes.

Months ago, I left a message about the one damaged prog I've received and no-one returned my call.

They simply sent a prog, which I received about a week later.

- Trout

wilsonrathbone?

Thanks for your replies, it is good to know that this is a one off, but when your on an off-day.
fyi-i have had a an e-mail reply after sending an unpleasent e-mail, unfortunatly it seems to have taken a little bit of shouting to resolve and left an unpleasant taste.

Buttonman

I too join the throng of happy subscribers.Two years on and not an issue missed with double cover issues a two prog bonus.Do it and never again fumble for the top shelf in WH Smiths!

eggonlegs

if i could afford it id still subscribe, o wo is me

Devons Daddy

great service
sorry this happened to you though.
but i can tel you this. one simple email and all your woes ae over.

they only missed me once.sent me an apology and the replacement. then when they found out why(it was the post-office)they mailed me to explain.

cant ask for more then that.
top service,nice people,recommend to all.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!