Main Menu

2000AD Audio

Started by W. R. Logan, 16 February, 2002, 06:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Hopefully Adrian Salmon will do some. He did a Dredd cover for 2000A.D. recently and has worked on the covers for Big Finish. I love his art work. Very stylised and blocky. In a good way.

Misanthrope

Hey, David.

I thought your books were the best out of a very poor bunch.  That one were Dredd splits into lots of other Dredds is the biggest pile of stomm I have ever read. And that one with James Cagney running around and Dredd killing babies has to be just as bad. At least your books had Dredd acting like Dredd and not some one dimensional nazi.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

James

Which of the Dredd novels had to Killer Kamikaze Klutz Kult?

Misanthrope

Cursed Earth Asylum I think.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

esoteric ed

I have to say that I really enjoyed the Dredd novels, except one.

Being a fan, I enjoyed the descriptive perspective of Dredd's world, i especially enjoyed "Dread Dominion" but found "The Hundredfold Problem" a bit heavy.

Ed

James

I adapted that sequence into an 8-page strip a few years ago. Good in places, not so good in others. Anyone wanna see?

doggie

Actually, I quite liked the Strontium Dog ones.  The Dave Bishop Dredd ones were, quite simply, dreadful.

Or at least the endings were awful.  I don't want to spoil them for people so I won't go into detail, but you'll see exactly what I mean (and everyone who has heard it will probably know where I'm coming from).
-------------------------------------
'The thing that worries me is, why is
there only one Monopolies Commission?
-Ken Campbell RIP
-------------------------------------

DavidXBrunt

Curiously the reviewer for S.F.X. magazine loved the Dredd ones and din't like the Stronty one. Which is odd.